[PR2 Bug] Consistent Way to Break UI
I was trying to smuggle hats into levels which they cant be but there is a failsafe lmao, anyway, whilst trying out this and other such things I found a way to consistently break the UI of the game

I'll post a video on Discord and link here since the explanation alone would be a bit confusing. Note there are a couple of cuts in the video just because one time the taskbar came up and the other time I forgot instructions opened a tab lmao, I'll say the cut points on Discord tho

How to perform the glitch:
- Click on a level play slot
- Before your name appears, click one of the (?) icons for cosmetics, any one
- Spam Tab until you're over a part/hat
- Press Space
- Spam Tab again until you're over play
- Press enter and click equip on the part in rapid succession so that you don't enter the level
- The UI will be bugged and require a restart of the client

If you're too slow you will enter the level, if you changed hat it will change your hat when the countdown starts which is shown at the start of the video, although if it's a banned hat for the level it will not appear on your head (the failsafe), if you changed a part it won't change in the level but will be changed when you're back out of the level and hats do this as well

Note performing this will cause the client to lag immensely, even if you just do the magic hat swap trick and don't break the UI

Unsure whether client or server, but the hat swap trick in race works serverside and it changes for other players too

Video link: https://discord.com/channels/52867952270...6042334248
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden