Poll: Do you think Logan Paul can take any of these guys, or is he delusional?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Logan would get slaughtered by all these guys! He’s delusional!
0%
0 0%
I think Logan has a chance, if he’s as good as he says he is.
0%
0 0%
Logan is a joke, so don’t take him seriously. Also, he’d get destroyed in 30 secs by everyone, and he’s delusional!
100.00%
1 100.00%
Sure, Logan could win if one of these guys were handicap.
0%
0 0%
I think Logan’s been suffering from brain damage if he thinks he can whoop any of these guys’ asses.
0%
0 0%
Logan can fight?
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LOGAN PAUL! πŸ’€πŸ§ πŸ₯Š
[Image: SMywdaX.jpg]

Logan Paul is officially THE YouTube ass clown πŸ˜‚ I mean seriously, all these guys have been training in some form of MMA, whether it's Brazilian Ju Jitsu, kickboxing, wrestling, and boxing. So, Logan Paul has the nerve to think he can whoop any one of these guys' asses in a street fight or backyard brawl... lmfao, give me a break! Delusion at its finest. All these guys stats and fighting experience outranks Logan Paul.

All these guys would beat the living shit outta Logan, leaving him a bloody mess for the janitor to mop up πŸ˜‚ As for Khabib and Francis... even though they've never officially been ranked as a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, they've proven to have the ability to possess the high level skills of a black belt, so technically they are. They've just never been classified as black belts at any training facilities.

Let's breakdown the stats of these people whom Logan thinks he can destroy in a backyard brawl, shall we (Side note: I had to throw in Brock Lesnar because it should have been mentioned. Brock would destroy Logan as well!). Also, compare Logan's record to everybody else's, then tell me whether he'd whoop any of these guys' asses or not:

Conor McGregor
Brown Belt
UFC record

Michael Bisping
Brown Belt
UFC record

Israel Adesanya
Purple belt
UFC record

Khabib Nurmagomedov
White belt
UFC record

Francis ngannou
White belt
UFC record

Brock Lesnar
Blue belt
UFC record

i don't know who any of these people are
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  β€’ tadtad
(4th June 2023, 12:41 AM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: i don't know who any of these people are

I know you know who Joe Rogan is, now. You may not watch UFC for whatever reason, but surely you know about Joe Rogan, at least.
(4th June 2023, 12:41 AM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: i don't know who any of these people are

Same
(4th June 2023, 1:57 PM)tadtad Wrote: Same

I think you guys must have been living under a rock or something if you don't know who Joe Rogan is, at least. Not knowing who the majority of these guys are if you don't watch UFC or don't condone violence, I understand. But, Joe Rogan is all over the web; you can't miss the guy.
I mean technically, most of these guys would beat Logan.

Logan is very athletic though as he used to wrestle and also has financial freedom to be able to train with the best guys in the world if it came down to it. Let's not forget he is bigger than a lot of these people (not saying that means he will definitely beat certain guys, but it can help).

I think it all depends on what discipline they fight too cause some of those like Diaz, hasn't had the best performances as of late, and Tate is a decent kickboxer but hasn't fought anyone of insane calibre.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
He is not a pro fighter, so he will probably get destroyed by the pro fighters.

5:56
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
(5th June 2023, 3:47 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: I mean technically, most of these guys would beat Logan.

Logan is very athletic though as he used to wrestle and also has financial freedom to be able to train with the best guys in the world if it came down to it. Let's not forget he is bigger than a lot of these people (not saying that means he will definitely beat certain guys, but it can help).

I think it all depends on what discipline they fight too cause some of those like Diaz, hasn't had the best performances as of late, and Tate is a decent kickboxer but hasn't fought anyone of insane calibre.

You've got a point about Logan being very athletic and all. I think Diaz may have surpassed his time in the last 2 to 3 years. But, Diaz's fighting experience pretty much overshadows Logan's. If Logan is lucky, he could probably hang with Joe, since Joe doesn't focus on throwing hands as much as he does Jiu Jitsu. But, again, Joe is way more experienced.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ ExplosionZ