Poll: Do you think that Andrew Tate is a MISOGYNIST?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

ANDREW TATE
What are your thoughts on Andrew Tate being labeled as a MISOGYNIST, after seeing this clip? I'll remain unbiased, since this can come off as a sensitive topic to some people.

Video unavailable
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
(14th February 2023, 12:10 PM)ProClifo Wrote: Video unavailable
Are you in the US or another country? It might be your browser or your antivirus.
(14th February 2023, 12:23 PM)Different Wrote: Are you in the US or another country? It might be your browser or your antivirus.
[Image: 2PL13lK.png]
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(14th February 2023, 12:58 PM)Stxtics Wrote: [Image: 2PL13lK.png]

At that point, I would advise you to use a proxy server. That's what I do, when videos from another country give me a hard time.
(14th February 2023, 8:40 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Watching people argue over what Tate says is like watching two monkeys sling shit at each other. Most of what he says is bait, and while it's funny to see the reactions people have—try not to take him too seriously. I'm not entirely sure it's productive to be combative on everything Tate does/says because that just helps spread his message more than it hurts it. That's all I really have to contribute to this discussion; he's just an edgelord.

Interesting points. How do you feel about his viewpoints on being an Alpha male who's a strong leader, protects his woman from danger, and takes on the physical labor that a woman shouldn't be doing? Again, those are his viewpoints.
I use a site called GenYoutube to watch restricted videos.

It's pretty simple. Just replace youtube.com with genyt.net
E.g. For this video (youtube.com/watch?v=Nj1JSlKzHtc), it would become genyt.net/watch?v=Nj1JSlKzHtc
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Stxtics
(15th February 2023, 4:36 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: When Tate talks about women it's usually in some sort of possessive way like she's an object to be owned and controlled to his liking. You can see where people would have a problem with that right? Strong leaders are important, and I would think that regardless of what gender you are you should help someone who's in need of help.

I can understand how that can come off as a problem to a lot of people (especially women) because then it can also paint him out to be a misogynist as well. Also yes, strong leaders are definitely important, regardless of your gender. On the other hand, Andrew Tate has also mentioned some traditional viewpoints that he made about the man going to war, hunting for food, and paying all the bills while the woman stays at home cooking and clean.

Of course nowadays, those old traditions have changed, since a lot of women are more about feminism and being more independent.

(15th February 2023, 4:36 AM)AlphaZ Wrote:  
From my personal experience, people just don't respect other people enough. Kindness is taken for granted far too much.

Totally agreed. Unfortunately, I hear this issue being brought up more so in America than any other country. They talk about how Americans are disrespectful, lazy, and incompetent compared to countries like China.
Either he's a misogynist, or he pretends to be one and attracts a bunch of misogynistic fans. Not sure which one is worse.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
(15th February 2023, 12:39 AM)Different Wrote: Interesting points. How do you feel about his viewpoints on being an Alpha male who's a strong leader, protects his woman from danger, and takes on the physical labor that a woman shouldn't be doing? Again, those are his viewpoints.
Anyone who believes in alpha and beta males has no idea how stuff works lol. Not even wolves (the guys where we get the term from) have an alpha lol. It was just some ploy to get people to watch documentaries on them (much like suicidal lemmings actually just being pushed off the cliff).
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
He has said some things that can come off as misogynistic. In this day and age, trending people are heavily scrutinized so that the audience can find a reason to cancel them because for some reason, a lot of people like to watch each other fall. Tate is brutally honest and talks very harshly of what he thinks is reality, which can cause sensitive people to dislike him and make him very vulnerable to getting cancelled. And to cancel him, he was labelled as a misogynist based on the slightest things that can cause him to be perceived in that way. Based on what I've heard him generally talk about, I think he is a brutally honest motivational speaker more than anything else.

EDIT: Just watched the video in the OP, I can definitely see why he is hated on now xd
(14th February 2023, 10:39 AM)Different Wrote: What are your thoughts on Andrew Tate being labeled as a MISOGYNIST, after seeing this clip? I'll remain unbiased, since this can come off as a sensitive topic to some people.

Well, it turns out this documentary is actually heavily edited and manipulated to make him look bad. Apparently it was shelved for months cause there was nothing interesting found.Tate was put in jail and he was a hot topic and they took advantage of that situation by manipulating it and releasing it while he wouldnt be able to defend himself. Journalists are the real scumbags here. Other than that, I havent really seen anything real from him that could be considered misogyny if were defining it as "violence against women". If anything, he just has traditional beliefs about male and female roles in society, and i guess people today dont like hearing it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Different