Poll: Do you personally believe that people could travel through time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I do
60.00%
3 60.00%
Maybe, I'm not sure
20.00%
1 20.00%
No, I don't
20.00%
1 20.00%
Other / No opinion
0%
0 0%
I think time traveling is nuts
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TIME TRAVEL
First off, I am a big believer in time travel, ok? From my understanding, there is some evidence that it exists. But, the people on Tiktok, who claim they know how to time travel, are delusional because they have not justified any evidence, based on how they did it. I'm aware that it exists, but these Tiktokers are just trying to make a name for themselves. It's always the Gen-Z's that hunger for attention.

Check this link out, then come back here and share your thoughts with me:

I actually took a class about Einstein's work in the summer of 2021 in which we discussed this. I'm certain it theoretically exists for traveling into the future via time dilation, but not the past (as that would create a logical paradox). Alternate near-identical universes may exist through black holes or wormholes, but I don't know enough to be able to speculate about that.

I can say with 100% certainty that the TikTok "time travelers" are as fake as a $6.50 bill.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden
I'm travelling through time currently at a rate of roughly 1 second per second Cool

In terms of going forward, as bls says yeah time-dilation, it would require either very fast speeds or something like being near a black hole but it is theoretically possible
Travelling back in time would create weird paradoxes unless you effectively jumped universe to one the same as ours but just some time in the past, however this is merely speculation

In terms of the classic: "can you travel back in time in this universe", the answer would be no and people claiming to have done so are only doing it for the attention/fame
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden
@bls1999 @Camer the Dragon

I'm curious to know what you guys think of CERN. It's some kind of time machine that the government uses to travel through time. I'll also have to agree that traveling back in time is merely a paradox because even if that were to exist, you can't change what's already been done, and return to the future. Going backwards won't fix what's currently in front of you.
If time travel was possible, then how come no one went to Stephen Hawking's Time Traveller party?

[Image: QhNi4R5.png]

[Image: eNBKxqX.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Different, ThePizzaEater1000, Zelante