Favorite baseball team?
(19th December 2017, 10:31 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I see. I kind of live in a similar scenario too since I live in Northeast New Jersey (~15 minutes from Jets/Giants, and ~5 minutes from the Red Bulls and Devils) and almost every team associates themselves with New York City. Albeit, there is a major difference between a metropolitan city of 336,000 and suburban towns of 9,000-13,000.

Same. In Big Cities like New York and L.A. especially the suburbs stretch out a LONG way. Angel Stadium isn't even in Los Angeles County; it's in Orange County. I'm actually from Riverside County, myself. So yeah, you understand my pain Smile
Yeah dude like my profile shows I like the Reds even though they have been awful for a while and don't have that great of a pitching staff
The one that never lose
Dang, tbh, I'm disappointed baseball is more popular than Basketball in the PR2 community, but I'd probably say Blue Jays, even though I can't name a single player
well according to iDubbbz San Diego Padres are the best baseball team so imma jump on that bandwagon
Marlins <3
s c r e w the nationals