Poll: How tall are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I’m a certified midget (below 5ft tall)
0%
0 0%
I’m short as hell (below 5ft 4)
0%
0 0%
I’m at least 5ft 4 & 5ft 7 feet tall
25.00%
2 25.00%
I’m at least 5ft 8 & 5ft 11 feet tall (under 6ft tall)
25.00%
2 25.00%
I’m at least 6ft - 6ft 2 feet tall
37.50%
3 37.50%
I’m at least 6ft 3 - 6ft 5 feet tall
12.50%
1 12.50%
I’m very tall (between 6ft 6 - 6ft 11 feet tall)
0%
0 0%
I’m a Giant above 7ft tall
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

🌴 HEIGHT 🌴
[Image: 8XtkNsD.gif]

It's no surprise that almost everyone, especially guys, wants to be over 6 ft tall. Usually this is because they feel very INSECURE about their height for whatever reason. Personally, I think that the biggest fear that can drive a man insane is having his significant other be TALLER than him. That right there, can make the average man feel less of himself, and cause him to have low self-esteem.

The average height for men in the US is about 5 foot 9 inches tall. For women, this is about 5 foot 4 inches tall. There are many short jokes that take place whenever a man or a woman is really short, and there are many tall jokes that take place whenever a man or a woman is really tall. If you're unusually tall or short, than you're going to face problems at some point.

To me, a good balance for someone's height is about 6ft tall, which is probably in the center of the bell curve (correct me if I'm wrong), which means you don't have to worry about not being able to fit in certain cars, dealing with tall or short problems, and dominating most of the dating market.

Bottomline: Do you feel insecure about your height, do you wish you were taller, or are you happy with what you have? Your height is based on your genes at birth, so if you're not happy with the card hand that God gave you because you're under 6ft tall, then unfortunately you're stuck dealing with it for eternity.

You'd be surprised to know how many people will lie about their heights in the poll.

SOURCES

(13th May 2023, 5:25 PM)Different Wrote: The average height for men in the US is about 5 foot 9 inches tall. For women, this is about 5 foot 4 inches tall.

(13th May 2023, 5:25 PM)Different Wrote: To me, a good balance for someone's height is about 6ft tall, which is probably in the center of the bell curve (correct me if I'm wrong)

The centre of the bell-curve is probably going to be more-so near 5'9" in this case for men
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different, Master Raiden
(13th May 2023, 5:25 PM)Different Wrote: Personally, I think that the biggest fear that can drive a man insane is having his significant other be TALLER than him. That right there, can make the average man feel less of himself, and cause him to have low self-esteem.
I doubt that; I have no qualms about dating someone taller than me (5'10"-5'11"; 177.8cm-180.3cm).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(13th May 2023, 7:30 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I doubt that; I have no qualms about dating someone taller than me (5'10"-5'11"; 177.8cm-180.3cm).

Bro, you're better than me and most of the other people in the video. I'm like 6'1"-6'3"; 185.42cm - 190.50 cm. If a woman were at least 6'4 and up, I'd probably shit my pants. It's ok if she's my height or less, but 6'4 and up, I gotta pull the plug on that one. 6'4, then decides to wear heels... oh, 6'7!

She could be smoking' hot with a great personality, but that height thing still gets me.
My girlfriend is taller than me and it doesnt bother me. Also, I'm 5'6 and I've been with a girl who is 6'4 before, so it definitely doesnt bother me. I often forget that I'm even on the shorter side. I guess I never saw the point in paying attention to my height since it isnt something I can change, and there are many other better things to focus and improve on.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(14th May 2023, 7:33 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: My girlfriend is taller than me and it doesnt bother me. Also, I'm 5'6 and I've been with a girl who is 6'4 before, so it definitely doesnt bother me. I often forget that I'm even on the shorter side. I guess I never saw the point in paying attention to my height since it isnt something I can change, and there are many other better things to focus and improve on.

How tall is your current girlfriend? Also, damn, 6'4?? That's a huge, 10 inch height difference between you guys. At least you were able to find someone who doesn't judge you based on your height. Too often, I hear about women who desire for men that are at least 6ft tall because they feel protected.

I understand that once you begin to value someone's personality a lot more than anything else, then you're not worried about their height anymore. Me personally, I couldn't do that with the height thing. It just gives off an intimidating vibe for me.
(14th May 2023, 10:33 PM)Different Wrote: How tall is your current girlfriend? Also, damn, 6'4?? That's a huge, 10 inch height difference between you guys. At least you were able to find someone who doesn't judge you based on your height. Too often, I hear about women who desire for men that are at least 6ft tall because they feel protected.

I understand that once you begin to value someone's personality a lot more than anything else, then you're not worried about their height anymore. Me personally, I couldn't do that with the height thing. It just gives off an intimidating vibe for me.

Too often I hear about everything every woman wants in a man. Ask them to fill this out and watch the look on their face as reality begins to settle in: https://igotstandardsbro.com/

I'm guessing shes around 5'9?
  â€¢ Different
That doesn't take into account how good-looking or ugly they are, so the chances of them finding their ideal guy is even less!

How many red pills did you get on this?
https://realitycalc.com/
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different, JEEJAYEM
(15th May 2023, 9:30 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: That doesn't take into account how good-looking or ugly they are, so the chances of them finding their ideal guy is even less!

Its making us choose things that women look for in men. To make this more accurate for what we, men, look for in women, the only metrics that are needed are ass and titties
/s
  â€¢ Different
(15th May 2023, 4:40 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Too often I hear about everything every woman wants in a man. Ask them to fill this out and watch the look on their face as reality begins to settle in: https://igotstandardsbro.com/

I'm guessing shes around 5'9?

Lmfao! Where did you find that site? I need to show this to my friend and have her take it because her standards are preposterous.

(15th May 2023, 9:30 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: That doesn't take into account how good-looking or ugly they are, so the chances of them finding their ideal guy is even less!

I got 3/5 red pills. My Results. Income doesn't really matter much to me, so I just placed $40k as a standard option. Even though I do tend to go for white women more, I'm also open for any race of women that are fit, nice, intelligent, and attractive in the face.

What about your results?
@Different i discovered it on tiktok
(15th May 2023, 10:58 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: @Different i discovered it on tiktok

Interesting 🤔 On the other hand, if women are going to have these high standards of what they want in a man, then they'll have to live up to what the man wants as well. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

I think you would enjoy listening to THIS man. He was an image consultant who helped people out with their problems and explained things.