I'm back! (again)
Hey everyone!
I am RAGD1997!
I played platform racing 3 back in the day and I used to love playing trap levels!
midnight traps, rainbow traps, basic traps by gumybot13! Along with Latisty, SoccerJJ, and Dr(something)!
Wow, its great to see that the Jiggmin forum is still living and up and running.
Its been 10 years and I still remember the times I've had and played the game and met many people here!
This is actually not the first time I've made the "comeback", I did post again here like 3 years ago but I forgot the password  and email that I registered with.
Forums are the OG social platforms. I hope they will also make a comeback!
Anyway, I hope you're all well!
If anyone recognizes my username and remembers me, I would love to catch up Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ragd1997-2 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ExplosionZ, Magniloquent
(20th April 2022, 6:38 PM)ragd1997-2 Wrote: Hey everyone!
I am RAGD1997!
I played platform racing 3 back in the day and I used to love playing trap levels!
midnight traps, rainbow traps, basic traps by gumybot13! Along with Latisty, SoccerJJ, and Dr(something)!
Wow, its great to see that the Jiggmin forum is still living and up and running.
Its been 10 years and I still remember the times I've had and played the game and met many people here!
This is actually not the first time I've made the "comeback", I did post again here like 3 years ago but I forgot the password  and email that I registered with.
Forums are the OG social platforms. I hope they will also make a comeback!
Anyway, I hope you're all well!
If anyone recognizes my username and remembers me, I would love to catch up Smile
I believe his name was Doctor_House4 Smile