9/11/2001 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Serious question... where were you when the 9/11 tragedy happened? Now before somebody says "there's already a thread like this one..." that thread never asked you where you were that day. Also, comment down below if you really believe that TV shows and movies like "The Simpsons" orย "Back to the Future" predicted the 9/11 tragedy. They say that everyone knows where they were that day, but some of you may be too young to remember. I know I was in school that day. Rest in peace to those who's lives were affected by this monstrosity.

Suckling at my mother's teet without a care in the world. Although, even if I were old enough to remember, there's a good chance I may not anyway seeing as I'm not a US citizen
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to jdelta For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different
Basically, I was in the NYC area during this day. I remember during school in 5th grade we were huddled in the corner of the classroom that something happened in the city. I didnโ€™t find out until I went home and turned on the tv. Just before I did, my mom called warning me but I turned it on just to play my PS1.
[Insert something clever here]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different
idk I was 1
My mum and dad say they remember seeing it on the news when it happened tho
รก
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different
I was 3.. so probably at daycare playing with dolls or something??

I visited New York City this year though, the Twin Towers Memorial is absolutely beautiful. I'm very glad I've got to see it in person.

Rest In Peace to all of the victims though, and I hope the friends/ family members of the victims are healing.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different