Poll: Do you believe in aliens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course, I do.
66.67%
4 66.67%
No way in hell, they exist!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Yes & no.
16.67%
1 16.67%
I'm pretty neutral on this topic.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ALIENS đź‘˝
(12th September 2023, 5:25 PM)jdelta Wrote: Never has there been a less convincing argument than "do your research". You've done the research, you tell me! Why waste my precious man hours on an endeavour that, by your own admission, may lead me to dead end after dead end anyway? 

I'm relying on you, buddy. Enlighten me.

This is your attitude right now - "Why waste my precious man hours?" You're not ready to have this conversation because it's going to require you to ruminate and meticulously analyze this piece of information because there's so many intricate parts to it, that it can be complicated to understand sometimes.

I'm doing you a favor, believe me. First off, you need to understand that these aliens and reptilians are Satan's seed. They're here to kill and destroy humans. Second, you need to understand that "our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." That's a bible verse.

Third, I need to know where your belief system is - Do you believe in God, spiritual realm, etc. I told you before, this is nothing to play with. This is some real shit right here. A long time ago, there were NEPHILIM GIANTS who would make a meal out of humans. Why? - Because that's how they gain power and they find us delicious. These ridiculously tall giants (who are 30 ft tall) are very terrifying.

[Image: xJF9vu0.jpg]

Here's some very helpful information below. The aliens align with the nephilim, reptilian race, demons, all that stuff. If you're too lazy to read that stuff, then we shouldn't even be having this conversation because you'll never understand. If you do decide to read this stuff, but you still don't understand, then there's nothing more to discuss because the more information I give you, the less you'll be able to assimilate it. Take your time and read everything. You cannot begin to understand the origin of aliens, until you read.

Remember... you called me out. So, I did my research and gave you some links to read for yourself, so you'll know that I'm not bullshitting you.

https://cordell79.blogspot.com/2015/10/t...f-god.html
(31st August 2023, 6:49 PM)Different Wrote: You'll never understand what's going on.

(2nd September 2023, 8:16 PM)Different Wrote: I'm not surprised that you're perplexed over this stuff.

(12th September 2023, 7:55 PM)Different Wrote: we shouldn't even be having this conversation because you'll never understand.

(12th September 2023, 7:55 PM)Different Wrote: You cannot begin to understand the origin of aliens, until you read.

Will you knock off this condescending attitude? It's really irritating to read. You can discuss without insulting people's intelligence.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(12th September 2023, 8:46 PM)Mia Wrote: Will you knock off this condescending attitude? It's really irritating to read. You can discuss without insulting people's intelligence.

Stop painting me out to be the bad guy... as if I'm the one "insulting people's intelligence". You need to understand that I've dealt with people like this in the past, before. I can read their demeanor, so I'm just laying the facts out in a way that they'll understand. What you need to do is read the other person's conversations. I'm not the one calling somebody a "try-hard".

So, get irritated with him not me.
(12th September 2023, 9:03 PM)Different Wrote: Stop painting me out to be the bad guy... as if I'm the one "insulting people's intelligence". You need to understand that I've dealt with people like this in the past, before. I can read their demeanor, so I'm just laying the facts out in a way that they'll understand. What you need to do is read the other person's conversations. I'm not the one calling somebody a "try-hard".

So, get irritated with him not me.

Don't tell me how to think, that's also irritating. Just the way you're responding comes off as incredibly arrogant.
(12th September 2023, 9:06 PM)Mia Wrote: Don't tell me how to think, that's also irritating. Just the way you're responding comes off as incredibly arrogant.

Look, you started it. What did you think I was gonna say? If I would have told you what you told me earlier, you would have had a fit.
You were telling me who I should get irritated at. But "I guess you can't understand something that complex" as you would put it.
(12th September 2023, 9:11 PM)Mia Wrote: You were telling me who I should get irritated at. But "I guess you can't understand something that complex" as you would put it.

Because you're pointing all the blame at me as if I'm the one causing the problem. You said "it's irritating to read". Man, I don't care what you think. I don't even know why we're having this conversation here.
I'm not putting the blame on anyone, I'm pointing out something that's bothering me.

(12th September 2023, 9:18 PM)Different Wrote: Man, I don't care what you think.

Yeah, sounds about right.
(12th September 2023, 9:18 PM)Different Wrote: Because you're pointing all the blame at me as if I'm the one causing the problem. You said "it's irritating to read". Man, I don't care what you think. I don't even know why we're having this conversation here.

idk man you keep bringing this stuff upon yourself, you opened this thread by saying that most people won't understand what you're going to be saying and when people state again and again why they disagree with you you keep on going.

Maybe other people aren't the problem here.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Mia
(12th September 2023, 9:39 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm not putting the blame on anyone, I'm pointing out something that's bothering me.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Look, I'm trying to be a nice guy, ok? If something's bothering you, then we can discuss it in private. All I did was respond accordingly to the person's demeanor. 2 years ago, I would have used colorful language. But, that's not me anymore.

(12th September 2023, 9:40 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: idk man you keep bringing this stuff upon yourself, you opened this thread by saying that most people won't understand what you're going to be saying and when people state again and again why they disagree with you you keep on going.

Maybe other people aren't the problem here.

Look, I did nothing wrong here. I'm not trying to hurt someone's feelings, "insult their intelligence", or anything preposterous like that. All I did was simply attempt to convince those who challenged me on this thread, that my facts are legitimate that's all. They disagreed with me here and that's fine. I don't care if someone agrees or disagrees with me.

I'm telling you, people will overlook the most significant pieces of information that you say, then take something out of context and try to say that that conveys your entire argument. It's really messed up how humanity thinks that way. I think they do it to make themselves feel better.
(12th September 2023, 7:55 PM)Different Wrote: This is your attitude right now - "Why waste my precious man hours?" You're not ready to have this conversation because it's going to require you to ruminate and meticulously analyze this piece of information because there's so many intricate parts to it, that it can be complicated to understand sometimes.

I'm doing you a favor, believe me. First off, you need to understand that these aliens and reptilians are Satan's seed. They're here to kill and destroy humans. Second, you need to understand that "our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." That's a bible verse.

Third, I need to know where your belief system is - Do you believe in God, spiritual realm, etc. I told you before, this is nothing to play with. This is some real shit right here. A long time ago, there were NEPHILIM GIANTS who would make a meal out of humans. Why? - Because that's how they gain power and they find us delicious. These ridiculously tall giants (who are 30 ft tall) are very terrifying.

[Image: xJF9vu0.jpg]

Here's some very helpful information below. The aliens align with the nephilim, reptilian race, demons, all that stuff. If you're too lazy to read that stuff, then we shouldn't even be having this conversation because you'll never understand. If you do decide to read this stuff, but you still don't understand, then there's nothing more to discuss because the more information I give you, the less you'll be able to assimilate it. Take your time and read everything. You cannot begin to understand the origin of aliens, until you read.

Remember... you called me out. So, I did my research and gave you some links to read for yourself, so you'll know that I'm not bullshitting you.

All I'm reading are a whole lot of claims without evidence. My belief system is that it's foolish to discount the possibility of any given thing, seeing as the universe is so vast that statistically something beyond our comprehension that may or may not be impossible to differentiate from a higher being or what we might call God could very well exist. However, I'm of the opinion it's equally as foolish to pretend to know what that is, and you're not convincing me the God of the Bible is any more plausible than any of the other thousands of gods conceived by our limited human minds.

Oh, what's that, you say? You're not talking about Christianity? My bad, I have no idea why I'd ever assume that...
(12th September 2023, 10:27 PM)Different Wrote: All I did was simply attempt to convince those who challenged me on this thread, that my facts are legitimate that's all.

(12th September 2023, 7:55 PM)Different Wrote: A long time ago, there were NEPHILIM GIANTS who would make a meal out of humans. Why? - Because that's how they gain power and they find us delicious.

Here's some very helpful information below. The aliens align with the nephilim, reptilian race, demons, all that stuff.

The photos from that link are fake. Giant humanoid beings are not real, and any "proof" of such giants is most likely a hoax.

Three years ago, USA Today published an article about a viral image of a giant human skeleton being unearthed. In their article, they mentioned that hoaxes around giants date back to the 1700s and that the National Geographic Society has been battling hoaxes for decades.

National Geographic themselves claim to have never discovered giant humans. The image at the beginning of their article is proven to be a doctored image of a Mastodon excavation in Hyde Park. They even contacted and spoke with the creator of the image — a user known as IronKite — who shared details about the image's creation and even points out some imperfections from editing that exposes it as a fake.

This wasn't the only case of doctored imagery. Snopes identified another image that was proven to be an edited image from a dinosaur bone discovery.

[Image: pxa0Eud.png]

Looking at the list of tallest humans, most claims of humans with a height of over 10 ft have been debunked. The only believable one I can see is the Giant of Castelnau, but apparently the discovered remains were actually from a cave bear. So there's really no solid proof that giant humanoid beings exist, nor is there a reason to believe that they ever existed.

And that's because of the Square-Cube Law. It states that assuming something retains its shape, its volume (and hence its weight) increases faster than its surface area when it grows. The implication of this is that you will eventually reach a limit where the surface area is no longer sufficient to support the weight it is supposed to hold. Humanoid creatures who are extremely large would not look like humans anymore since they would have to be shaped differently to walk around and survive with a far greater weight to bear.

What it takes for a large human to exist - 2:15
How tall humans could possibly grow - 4:55

The amount of oxygen in the atmosphere and the strength of gravity on our planet also limits how large animals can grow.

A study from 2019 involving deep sea sediment cores dating back 205 million years led researchers to believe that a sharp increase in oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere about 50 million years ago is responsible for the rise of large mammals such as giant sloths and sabre-toothed cats. Higher oxygen levels mean mammals can grow larger while still having enough oxygen for their muscles. Back then, the oxygen level was 23%. Today, it is 21%. So it is virtually impossible for a humanoid as tall as a giraffe to exist in the same time period as us humans.

So I think you have been fooled by the hoax about giants.

[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ jdelta, Mia, tadtad, ~JBG~
Exclamation 
(13th September 2023, 6:41 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: The photos from that link are fake. Giant humanoid beings are not real, and any "proof" of such giants is most likely a hoax.

Three years ago, USA Today published an article about a viral image of a giant human skeleton being unearthed. In their article, they mentioned that hoaxes around giants date back to the 1700s and that the National Geographic Society has been battling hoaxes for decades.

National Geographic themselves claim to have never discovered giant humans. The image at the beginning of their article is proven to be a doctored image of a Mastodon excavation in Hyde Park. They even contacted and spoke with the creator of the image — a user known as IronKite — who shared details about the image's creation and even points out some imperfections from editing that exposes it as a fake.

This wasn't the only case of doctored imagery. Snopes identified another image that was proven to be an edited image from a dinosaur bone discovery.

[Image: pxa0Eud.png]

Looking at the list of tallest humans, most claims of humans with a height of over 10 ft have been debunked. The only believable one I can see is the Giant of Castelnau, but apparently the discovered remains were actually from a cave bear. So there's really no solid proof that giant humanoid beings exist, nor is there a reason to believe that they ever existed.

And that's because of the Square-Cube Law. It states that assuming something retains its shape, its volume (and hence its weight) increases faster than its surface area when it grows. The implication of this is that you will eventually reach a limit where the surface area is no longer sufficient to support the weight it is supposed to hold. Humanoid creatures who are extremely large would not look like humans anymore since they would have to be shaped differently to walk around and survive with a far greater weight to bear.

What it takes for a large human to exist - 2:15
How tall humans could possibly grow - 4:55

The amount of oxygen in the atmosphere and the strength of gravity on our planet also limits how large animals can grow.

A study from 2019 involving deep sea sediment cores dating back 205 million years led researchers to believe that a sharp increase in oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere about 50 million years ago is responsible for the rise of large mammals such as giant sloths and sabre-toothed cats. Higher oxygen levels mean mammals can grow larger while still having enough oxygen for their muscles. Back then, the oxygen level was 23%. Today, it is 21%. So it is virtually impossible for a humanoid as tall as a giraffe to exist in the same time period as us humans.

So I think you have been fooled by the hoax about giants.

You're never going to convince me that nephilim giants don't exist because I've seen evidence that proves that they do. I've been researching this stuff for over 7 years now. So, I understand very well when I'm being deceived.

A lot of those sources are giving you false information. Wikipedia being the biggest one since literally anyone can write that garbage. Yeah, I think you've wasted your time trying to convince me that the nephilim never existed in the first place. Those giants were never fully human. They were fallen. They were terrifying, cyclopes who had an abnormally insatiable appetite for humans. Even if the photos are a hoax, it doesn't necessarily mean that nephilim giants never existed in the first place.

Let me save you some more time and research in the near future. Those sites that you visited are government-controlled. Sites like "National Geographic" are government control. They don't always tell you the truth, my friend. Science can't explain everything because some things are beyond too advanced for science to assimilate it. Although I do believe that science can assimilate a lot of things... I still think that they're hiding some very valuable information from you. There's a lot of valuable information that has been hidden from sites like Google, Bing, etc.

They'll never tell you the truth because they don't want you to know about their hidden agenda. This is also why I don't watch the news because it's full of lies and deception.

These are the sites that you should be visiting if you really want to know the truth. They have concrete proof that the nephilim did exist, and could still be around today.

(13th September 2023, 3:22 AM)jdelta Wrote: All I'm reading are a whole lot of claims without evidence. My belief system is that it's foolish to discount the possibility of any given thing, seeing as the universe is so vast that statistically something beyond our comprehension that may or may not be impossible to differentiate from a higher being or what we might call God could very well exist. However, I'm of the opinion it's equally as foolish to pretend to know what that is, and you're not convincing me the God of the Bible is any more plausible than any of the other thousands of gods conceived by our limited human minds.

Oh, what's that, you say? You're not talking about Christianity? My bad, I have no idea why I'd ever assume that...

View these sites since you think I'm joking. If it's not on the news then you won't believe it. That's the BS that they're instilling in your minds, every single day. Even if you don't watch the news, you're still being deceived by a bunch of people who were brainwashed themselves. Watch all the videos if you REALLY want to be educated on this stuff. Otherwise, I'm wasting my time trying to convince you.

Idk how much proof you need, but those sites pretty much cover a whole lot of information. Yes, it's hours long, so watch all of it.