Poll: Were you BULLIED as a kid?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yeah, absolutely! I hated every waking moment of it!
100.00%
2 100.00%
No, I don't think so.
0%
0 0%
I was the one doing the bullying.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BULLY! πŸ’€
[Image: YDH69Ic.gif]

I know that at least 95% of you on JV can relate to this. If you're someone who's experienced the feeling of being BULLIED back in grade school, then you understand just how good it feels when that bully finally gets their receipt. Perhaps one of the most profound and traumatizing moments of your life in grade school, happened when someone used to bully you for whatever reason. It can be devastating to experience this feeling because it puts you in a deep state of depression, and it makes you feel like garbage.

Some where along the line, they've saw something in you that made them feel like they're more dominant and superior than you, so they figured they can press your buttons and you'll do absolutely nothing about it.

[Image: frlpuvO.gif]
[Image: NYZSj95.png]

You know what I'm talking about. They probably picked a fight with you after school because you were a nerd, they used to stuff you in a locker and shut the door, they used to steal your lunch money because they were malicious, they've made you cry and embarrassed you in front of the school, they laughed at you because you were slow in learning, or even worse... they took your crush away from you because that said crush wanted someone at least 6ft tall or they were better looking.

[Image: pG7Ii5Z.jpg]

Man, no one likes to get BULLIED, especially as an adult; it can be very devastating because you grow up traumatized and constantly thinking about your past where you were in a helpless situation and didn't know what to do. You'd even go out of your way to avoid going to school, sometimes because you know that damn BULLY is gonna be there waiting on you. But, I'm sure that a lot of people have felt fantastic when they've found out that that said BULLY has ended up getting murdered for BULLYING them back in grade school.

[Image: joZGQs6.jpg]

You know what time it is when that BULLY shows up in your presence; you'll do everything in your power to avoid them because you don't want to deal with them. Subconsciously, you're afraid to deal with them because you're intimidated by their look, attitude, and capabilities. Oh, and if you snitched on them, they'll just beat the living shit outta you after school because they know where you live. It's things like this that prevent people from becoming a better version of themselves. But, when you finally stand up to that BULLY, you'll feel better.

[Image: RHldpRI.gif]

Typically, BULLIES don't believe in the old saying "the pen is mightier than the sword", or outwitting someone with their intellect, oh no. They'd rather assault you, physically because they know they're verbally and mentally defeated, so they feel like they need to result to physical tactics; they'll never pick on someone their own size or taller and stronger than them.

[Image: wdhV58d.jpg]

This is why it's important to learn self-defense because your buddies, professors, or even family can't always come to your rescue; you can't expect there to be a safety blanket and run to mommy all the time, whenever things get rough. At some point, you're going to have to learn to deal with those issues before they deteriorate to a more devastating situation.

Oh and don't think that just because you're an adult now, doesn't mean you can't be BULLIED anymore. This can happen at work, college, sporting events, anywhere. You'd be surprised to know how many grown ass men and women are still BULLIED til this very day. Until you learn to deal with it, it'll always taunt you in your nightmares, subconsciously.

So, if you're someone who's gone through anxiety, moved far away, developed mental issues, took drugs, or even considered suicide because you were BULLIED, then please don't be afraid to share your experiences with me below. Hell, I'm not afraid to admit that I was BULLIED back in grade school, too... it's a ****ed up situation.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ ExplosionZ, Master Raiden, Matt
All the people that have visited this thread, but doesn't want to talk about their experience as a child. I know some of you have gotten bullied before. But the question is, why won't you talk about it? Are you afraid or something?... because that's the message I'm getting when the majority of people have read but no one responds. Look, I'm not here to make fun of you if that's what you're thinking. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Hell, everyone's gotten bullied before.

So, whomever is reading this, I need you to help me help you... otherwise I'm wasting my time on JV trying to get you people to open up. I can't read your minds, ok? If I'm squandering my time making these threads for hardly anyone to be interested, then just tell me. Then, you can go back to the same ole' tedious activities on JV.
I got bullied when I was younger in Secondary School (aged like 12-16) and I didn't comment just because I got over those dark times of my life and don't like to dwell on the past and stuff that I have already overcome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different, Master Raiden
(5th July 2023, 2:45 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: I got bullied when I was younger in Secondary School (aged like 12-16) and I didn't comment just because I got over those dark times of my life and don't like to dwell on the past and stuff that I have already overcome.

Good for you for overcoming those dark times because it's something that sticks with you for a long time. I would imagine this is why you got into BJJ in the first place.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ ExplosionZ
(4th July 2023, 2:55 PM)Different Wrote: All the people that have visited this thread, but doesn't want to talk about their experience as a child. I know some of you have gotten bullied before. But the question is, why won't you talk about it? Are you afraid or something?... because that's the message I'm getting when the majority of people have read but no one responds. Look, I'm not here to make fun of you if that's what you're thinking. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Hell, everyone's gotten bullied before.

So, whomever is reading this, I need you to help me help you... otherwise I'm wasting my time on JV trying to get you people to open up. I can't read your minds, ok? If I'm squandering my time making these threads for hardly anyone to be interested, then just tell me. Then, you can go back to the same ole' tedious activities on JV.
When I was in the orphanage, I got bullied so I pulled a AK-47 and shot them opps up 😎
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
(5th July 2023, 11:43 AM)Different Wrote: Good for you for overcoming those dark times because it's something that sticks with you for a long time. I would imagine this is why you got into BJJ in the first place.

Yeah pretty much, I was getting to like 13/14 year old and I was beginning to go outside with friends and never wanted to feel vulnerable so took up combat sports and it was like the best decision I ever made to be honest. Pursuing a career in it now, which I never thought I would have been doing back then.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different, Master Raiden
(6th July 2023, 4:15 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: Yeah pretty much, I was getting to like 13/14 year old and I was beginning to go outside with friends and never wanted to feel vulnerable so took up combat sports and it was like the best decision I ever made to be honest. Pursuing a career in it now, which I never thought I would have been doing back then.

Yeah it's a really good feeling because it helps build self-discipline and confidence as a man. It also gives you the mental strength and capacity to deal with situations that looks like they could result in a physical manner.
When I get bullied in school I just reach into my pocket and say

Five
Four
Three
Two
One

Then they're all gone
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different, dotime, JEEJAYEM, Master Raiden
i alwys get bullied when i was younger but it’s okag
Yemlo and Co.