Poll: Have you ever been SCAMMED before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yeah, absolutely!
33.33%
1 33.33%
No, never!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SCAM πŸ‘€
Almost everybody has been SCAMMED before. Whether it's by cell phone, skimmer, a wire, credit card fraud, you name it. When it happens, you're panicking because you've lost a ton of money, you end up in negative balance, or you don't even know what to do; it can be very devastating. You call your bank to have your card blocked or your money refunded, but then that damn SCAMMER is still on the loose. If he's a smart scammer, he's using a VPN, proxy, or something else.

In this video, you're about to learn exactly how most smart SCAMMERS operate. FYI, they wouldn't reveal themselves like this guy did, so obviously he knows what he's doing. It's messed up how SCAMMERS can earn a ton of bread by wiring money out of people's accounts just like that. If you've been a victim of one of these guys before, then please tell us what happened and how did you deal with it.

Ive had a scammer call me before and I told him I was interested in what he was selling, and hung up once he continued talking. He called me back all angry and insulting me xd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Dangevin, Different
(16th July 2023, 10:36 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Ive had a scammer call me before and I told him I was interested in what he was selling, and hung up once he continued talking. He called me back all angry and insulting me xd

What was he trying to sell you? I bet he would have asked you for your credit card information, too.
(16th July 2023, 11:02 AM)Different Wrote: What was he trying to sell you? I bet he would have asked you for your credit card information, too.

I dont remember. Probably some kind of insurance. I was not shopping for insurance at the time and I got that call out of nowhere. The fact that he had an Indian accentΒ didnt help either.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
As long as you practice the bare minimum of social, phone, and internet safety, scammers should never be an issue.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
if there was an scammer I would ban

him
if I was an mod
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different, Lego-man945