Chat reporting
I would like to add a method of reporting chat conversations. This would complete the moderators' reporting suite across messages, levels, and now chats.

I can't believe this has never been suggested...

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
(31st May 2023, 1:14 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I would like to add a method of reporting chat conversations. This would complete the moderators' reporting suite across messages, levels, and now chats.

That wasn't possible before? hmm, maybeย i'm thinking of another updateย ๐Ÿค”

Definitely needed since there hadย been some uh... 'interesting' chat er... ''''''''''moments''''''''''' that had happened in the past (from what i remember) so proooooobably more needed than one can think.
(31st May 2023, 1:14 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I would like to add a method of reporting chat conversations. This would complete the moderators' reporting suite across messages, levels, and now chats.

By chats do you mean inside levels inself, or inside the chat rooms?

For pr3 one thing I kind of like that both could help moderate this and help activity, is a log channel that just has bot messages showing the player name and what they typed in the chat. This way you wouldn't need to login to pr2 to see if anyone's active, and messages are stored for longer than the server resets.
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Camer the Dragon
(4th June 2023, 10:15 PM)Stunt Wrote: By chats do you mean inside levels inself, or inside the chat rooms?

For pr3 one thing I kind of like that both could help moderate this and help activity, is a log channel that just has bot messages showing the player name and what they typed in the chat. This way you wouldn't need to login to pr2 to see if anyone's active, and messages are stored for longer than the server resets.

Yeah the Pr3 bot for chat is cool
รก