Job Interview
I just got a call from the place I've been hoping to get an interview for a couple months now. It's a factory job but the pay is great so I'm pumped as hell dude

It's for Kraft Heinz btw
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
[Image: this-is-cash-money-131313.jpg]
yeah it's me, the guy you used to race with way way back
OOOH good luck!
Congrats!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Congrats man!

Go make some Heinz Baked Beans proud!
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Thanks guys! Also, I'll be making a majority of the kraft bacon that gets sent all over the US and potentially world I believe, so that's cool =)
less than 5 hours til the interview.
(26th January 2018, 3:17 AM)~Bowl Wrote: Thanks guys! Also, I'll be making a majority of the kraft bacon that gets sent all over the US and potentially world I believe, so that's cool =)
less than 5 hours til the interview.

Awesome! Too bad I can't eat bacon :c

Make sure you stay relaxed, and prepare for tricky questions like: "What are your weaknesses?" and such.
Answer that with something you're trying to improve on, and say how you're trying to get stronger in that area or something. That usually works

Oh, and they might purposely drop something in front of you, or near you. Sometimes they check for simple qualities. Give them a hand if this happens. I believe it's to see whether you get along with people or something like that.

Don't take my word for it though, these are just experiences I've heard from people I met.

Good luck and remember not to eat the bacon Big Grin
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Grats dude, good luck. Better than anything I'll ever have Tongue
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Yoo, I got the job! I start in Febuary. Time to enjoy being a NEET for the limited time I can B)
Ah, that feeling when you realize that your days of enjoying your free time are over.

Good luck!