Favorite Anime
Weebs unite, share your favorite animes of all time, preferably if you've seen atleast 5 anime before. My all time personal favorites are: 1) Air Gear 2) Blue Exorcist 3) Fairy Tail 4) Baka to Test
"There is no greater bore than perfection." General Zaroff
I enjoyed blue Exorcist and Fairy Tail as well, but I gotta say Sword Art Online was probably the one I got really into with the first 2 close behind
Is anime those guys/cartoons that are on XXXTentacion’s song’s all the time? (Listen to “I don’t want to do this anymore” & tell me?) Because I’ll know my fav anime from those songs.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

1) Attack on Titan 2) Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood 3) Sword Art Online
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robobot For This Useful Post:
  • Titanium
1) Corpse Party
2) Guilty Crown
3) Attack on Titan
4) Death Note

By far that list hasn't changed for 4 years now so don't think it will anytime soon!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Titanium
1.) SpongeBobSquarePants
2.) Dragon Tales
3.) Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat
4.) Sesame Street
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:
  • Bluelightning, Magniloquent
Steins;gate!

Its a great time travel anime. It approaches time travel in a way I havn't seen anywhere else though. I really like it. The romance is adorable too.

I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventures with my little brother lately.
Rock 'n' Roll
I just got back into watching anime after a long break.

I don't think I could pick just one to be my favourite, but some that are definitely candidates for the spot (in terms of series and not movies) are:
Nagi no Asukara: a visually stunning anime, everything about it is just beautiful. The story itself is also nice and intriguing, and there's some really good characters in it.
Nabari no ou: I'd just say this is "my style" of anime. The characters, the plot, the action, everything about it is what I love about anime. I will say that the first time I watched this I seriously just didn't get it. But after that, every time I rewatched it I understood more and more, and it's always just a great experience. Every character has their own thing going on and it really draws you in.
No Game No Life: I feel like this is one absolutely anyone can enjoy. It's something I think myself and a lot of my friends can relate with, wanting to just live in a world of games without the need to grow up, work, and become the ordinary boring adult. It's funny and cool and really all you could want for entertainment.
Btooom!: I mean HECK this one is insane, but so so good. I'd kind of say it's like a really, very, mature version of NGNL.
Donten ni Warau: I loved this one so much!!!! Again, this is another sort of "my style" anime, the characters and the plot were something I really enjoyed.
1) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - my 1st favourite series, I hope they would make an anime for Part 5. I don't read their Manga so much. For Manga, its already Part 8, Jojolion.

2) Made in Abyss - Manga is still ongoing.. I hope they release 2nd seasons of it soon, my favourite character ish Nanachi~ <3

3) Attack on Titan - welp wondering what happened next, looking foward for the next season~ xP

4) Himouto! Umaru-chan - Too cute to watch.. xD

5) Gintama - This anime is quite messed up with their rip-off jokes but still enjoyable to watch it xD

There's more of my fav anime tbh~ uwu
Right now, I'm watching The Ancient Magus' Bride and Overlord 2nd season.
(=ZXF12=) is here, pm me if you're still remember me
on PR2 from 2012-2015.  Fred Fred
Hotarubi no mori e - not a series but more of a movie, doesn't have a dub but it's still an amazing one. 10/10 have watched again.
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • Ena
(1st February 2018, 10:47 AM)Marshy Wrote: 4) Himouto! Umaru-chan - Too cute to watch.. xD
I also really like Umaru-chan! Hyped for the second season

(1st February 2018, 1:11 PM)~Bowl Wrote: Hotarubi no mori e - not a series but more of a movie, doesn't have a dub but it's still an amazing one. 10/10 have watched again.

This movie killed me. I didn't include movies in my list, but this is definitely one of my top anime favourites.
(30th January 2018, 6:59 PM)Ena Wrote: Btooom!: I mean HECK this one is insane, but so so good. I'd kind of say it's like a really, very, mature version of NGNL.

Just started watching this today and Jesus Christ this shit is insane.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robobot For This Useful Post:
  • Ena
Btooom!, Danganronpa, HunterxHunter 2011, Death Note all up there - an honorable mention would be My Hero Academia
Kill la Kill
Kill Bill is my favorite anime
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ridge For This Useful Post:
  • Kribbles
I'd have to say Platform Racing is my favorite Anime.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
i just watched Your Lie in April.

I gotta say, I don't cry often at anime/movies often. But this got me very very close.
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid, TheSupreme
(26th January 2018, 6:05 PM)Wolfie Wrote: I enjoyed blue Exorcist and Fairy Tail as well, but I gotta say Sword Art Online was probably the one I got really into with the first 2 close behind

Yeah I first saw SAO and starting watching others like Boku no Hero and a little bit of Fairy Tail, my fav is defo Baccano! tho
Don't know if this counts because it's a hybrid (anime/other stuff).
I liked Avatar the Last Airbender lol
Cory in the House

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, BrokenBulb, gemj, Magniloquent