Jiggmin has arrived!
Jiggmin logged in for the first time about a half hour ago at the time of this post!
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(28th January 2018, 7:06 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: Jiggmin joined about a half hour ago at the time of this post!

Welcome, @Jiggmin! Glad to have you here. Hopefully you'll check in from time-to-time. Smile

He actually just logged in for the first time. I made sure to make him an account when we created the site!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th January 2018, 7:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Welcome, @Jiggmin! Glad to have you here. Hopefully you'll check in from time-to-time. Smile

He actually just logged in for the first time. I made sure to make him an account when we created the site!

I was wondering how he got Admin so fast!
- Bluelightning

(28th January 2018, 7:09 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: I was wondering how he got Admin so fast!

hax lol

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th January 2018, 7:09 PM)bls1999 Wrote: hax lol

That makes him the only admin not paying for the site  YES
- Bluelightning

(28th January 2018, 7:13 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: That makes him the only admin not paying for the site  YES

python doesn't pay for the site ????????????????????????????????
his first words on here was saying my name and predicting that i’ll post next, so proud of myself
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Never have I ever clicked a post so fast.

Welcome to JV2 @Jiggmin
(Never thought I'd be saying this :v )
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Welcome @Jiggmin
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
I was born admin.

Thank your for the warm welcome!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jiggmin For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(29th January 2018, 4:39 PM)Jiggmin Wrote: I was born admin.

Thank your for the warm welcome!

Born to be aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

Also, welcome to Jv2!! Big Grin
I'm still curious as to why his pfp is of the back of a mans head. That bald patch been annoying me since 2011.
(29th January 2018, 7:49 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: I'm still curious as to why his pfp is of the back of a mans head. That bald patch been annoying me since 2011.
because it's sexy Wink
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
(29th January 2018, 7:49 PM)Jiggmin Wrote: Bluelightning is the best!
Thanks Jiggman!
- Bluelightning

(28th January 2018, 8:25 PM)Eternal Wrote: python doesn't pay for the site ????????????????????????????????

The only ***GOOD*** Admin
- Bluelightning

Welcome back to the village Jiggmin!
Heyooo ol' Jiggy!

Welcome!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eyyyy Jiggmin