Dark Humor
Guys please post your best dark jokes here I want to see what you've got.x

As a7x3 stated below, keep it appropriate. "Dark Humor" Doesn't always mean inappropriate.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
If you're going to have this as a thread, then there will be limits to what is said, so be VERY wary about what you say. If it gets too out of hand, then it will be closed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Rank
So, there was a blond, a brunet, and a redhead.
There also happened to be a magical mirror that would grant them a wish if they told a truthful statement (if not truthful then they get incinerated)
So, The brunet goes up to the mirror and says,"I think I'm the prettiest in the land," she passed (this statement was truthful because she really thought she was).
Then the redhead,"I think I'M the prettiest of them all" same as above.
So, the blond goes up and says,"I think..." she was incinerated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Bluelightning, Camer the Dragon, Jessica Rocks, Rank
Oh, blonde jokes? Here we go.

Stranded on a treacherous iceberg are a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. A genie appears and grants them each one wish. The brunette says "I wish I was home," and is instantly teleported home. The redhead says "yeah, I want to be home too," and also gets teleported home. The blonde says "I'm lonely; bring my friends back!"

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Camer the Dragon, Jessica Rocks, Lego-man945, Rank