who remembers the 2009 pr2?
I remember when Red Jackdaw was a very active mod on the chat and everyone would praise him every time he came online to say hi. Lots of "Notice me senpai".
I also remember Jail Break by [whoever made that level] being on the top page of ATB. Good ol' days
[Image: xmKCETn.png]
I definitely remember. My first account was gay16, the first level that account published was 30th of August 2008. I probably joined sometime earlier that summer in 2008. Then I switched over to named444 for the summer of 2009. That's when I got into the game more. I do remember when there was one campaign, and it was hard to find an open slot there. Plus, the first three servers were almost always full.

I was 11 when I signed up on PR2, now I'm almost 23. Holy crow.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(17th January 2020, 7:17 PM)Vaza Wrote: I remember when Red Jackdaw was a very active mod on the chat and everyone would praise him every time he came online to say hi. Lots of "Notice me senpai".
I also remember Jail Break by [whoever made that level] being on the top page of ATB. Good ol' days

Super late because I did not see this, but "Jail Break" was made by "The Racer".
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Ah yes, the good days of a decade ago. It feels so long ago, things have certainly changed. I remember coming back from school and after homework coming on to JV to hangout with my friends. So many memes, so many jokes, and just a lot of fun. I don't remember what the in forum game was called but we got a group called the Soviet Republic and just crushed it. 

Cheers
(25th March 2020, 9:10 PM)LCPD Wrote: Ah yes, the good days of a decade ago. It feels so long ago, things have certainly changed. I remember coming back from school and after homework coming on to JV to hangout with my friends. So many memes, so many jokes, and just a lot of fun. I don't remember what the in forum game was called but we got a group called the Soviet Republic and just crushed it. 

Cheers

Conquest (RIP)? From what I remember Atlantis was OP before Jiggmin reset the game.
Ooooooh I do, not too much though because I was so young. I was around 10 or 11 years old, lmao (immaturity level over 1,000). I remember fangirling over every mod/admin and I was good friends with Infernoking. No idea where he went or what happened to him.

I'm glad I came back years later, met new friends and reunited with old friends, and I've definitely matured since then so that's made things easier.
(26th March 2020, 7:50 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Conquest (RIP)? From what I remember Atlantis was OP before Jiggmin reset the game.
yes conquest

what I remember is that Atlantis wasn't much a threat

for us the soviets, we had an off site website for coordination but some tried to sneak in and were banned quickly lol
[Insert something clever here]
(26th March 2020, 9:24 PM)LCPD Wrote: yes conquest

what I remember is that Atlantis wasn't much a threat

for us the soviets, we had an off site website for coordination but some tried to sneak in and were banned quickly lol

Ah, I just realized the key part here is 2009. I joined JV in 2010 (good job man), so things might have changed with that game (or my memory is poor).
I just remember my brother making a couple levels and joining pr2 before I did.
I do remember creating a couple levels as well such as the infamous "need for speed 1/8"
I dont really remember the rest of the levels just that one
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
I remember
i joined around late 2008 early 2009, just by chance of kong recommending it (i think) - I was only really 7-9 at that time so I dont remember it vividly but I remember a bunch of stupid funny stuff I did, unfortunately I lost alot of my accounts back then and theyve probably been deleted by now anyway xd
[Image: QbNSkSz.png]