who remembers the 2009 pr2?
(28th April 2019, 4:50 PM)Camer999 Wrote: It is so very sad it won't ever be like that again :'(

Yeah Frown Hopefully we'll see more when PRF comes out. We just wait.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • VB.NET
I joined in 2009! Or was it 2008? I miss the older exp system it was more challenging to rank up and when you unlocked a new campaign level it was really exciting and rewarding. I also miss the rush you get when you steal someone else's hat you dont own and you never had the chance to use it before cuz the level editor didnt have every hat unlocked.
If I remember correctly, I joined the summer of 2008 at ten years old. I went to a summer camp where one of the periods was “computers” and one of my buddies showed myself and two of our other friends the game. We would play at the camp and sometimes at home if more than one of us were on. As others have said, it is crazy that at a time, all of the servers would be full.

Eventually I bummed around in the game leveling up and not using the in-game chat, but I made good friends on PR2Knights, PR2 Xats, and some other miscellaneous “freewebsites.web.com” things. Definitely something my parents would not approve of.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
I lived that era, started in 2009, spent hours on the game in 2010 to 2011 even with the slowest eMachine desktop known to man (it had a Windows XP era Celeron processor, with budget specs of that era). Moved to PR3 around 2011 and spent more time there until it stayed on the fall background forever. Since then, I stopped by PR3 Reborn and PR2 for throwbacks but mostly moved on to other games and life in general. Wonder if PRF can engage me like those days.
(28th February 2018, 8:52 AM)Shadow Z Wrote: Oh yeah, the times when everyone was spamming you to fold them when they saw you had a Crown or Cowboy hat...

[Image: 8ss86.jpg]
lol I was one of those people, lost my 1st account that way (RIP ExtremePokemonFan) 
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to VB.NET For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600
(3rd March 2018, 8:28 PM)sandpile Wrote: I don't know exactly when I joined, I only know that I was enjoying it immensely.
As it says "Age of Heroes" I take it I joined between 2008 - 2010.
Today I see Jiggmin as a main reason that got me into game development. The level editor was great! sadly most of my levels got deleted when I lent my account to someone. Would have loved the nostalgia :/

got a mix of nostalgia and cringe with my levels, I deleted and unpublished a few lol
I made my first account in June 2011, though I swear I made an account earlier. I remember my cousin playing the hell out of it though so naturally him and I would play together and we made levels and stuff like that (I wanna say his account was natedawg619 or something like that). It was so much fun with all the servers full or nearly and when admins came on (even Jiggmin sometimes) everyone lost their minds lol. I remember idolizing RedJackdaw and gamorade immediately when I made the account lol. Damn good times...
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(18th June 2019, 11:59 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: I made my first account in June 2011, though I swear I made an account earlier. I remember my cousin playing the hell out of it though so naturally him and I would play together and we made levels and stuff like that (I wanna say his account was  natedawg619 or something like that). It was so much fun with all the servers full or nearly and when admins came on (even Jiggmin sometimes) everyone lost their minds lol. I remember idolizing RedJackdaw and gamorade immediately when I made the account lol. Damn good times...

me with E46M3, I begged him to make me a temp moderator, lol I mostly wanted to be a mod for the crown, cuz my old PC was a potato (it was an eMachines T2042, still have it laying around) especially for Foldingathome. Now I'm just folding for it since I got a good laptop (Lenovo Flex 5 with regular hard drive and 8th gen Intel Core i5)  Cool
[Image: ZGjTI8T.png]

I miss this Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • LuniFoxo
(20th June 2019, 8:22 AM)Wolfie Wrote: [Image: ZGjTI8T.png]

I miss this Frown

stoooop you're gonna make me saaaad Frown
á
I remember after I got crown I got pms like this all the time

https://imgflip.com/i/33x574
Thumbs Up 
(20th June 2019, 11:40 AM)Atari4600 Wrote: I remember after I got crown I got pms like this all the time

https://imgflip.com/i/33x574

Those might of been from me Fred
[Image: o66m0yq.png]
Because my old account is Age of Heroes, this is the only proof I've got of when I first started playing.
Back in the good ol' days...
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
search devious shadows for tarps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joel For This Useful Post:
  • John m., Northadox
I started playing in 2014, back when the online counter was usually 200+ players.
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
(20th June 2019, 9:01 PM)Northadox Wrote: [Image: o66m0yq.png]
Because my old account is Age of Heroes, this is the only proof I've got of when I first started playing.
Back in the good ol' days...

Can you see when other users got badges? or nah (if so someone see when mine was lol)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I found out when i started playing pr2 from the date of my first published level. when bls made that update that tells you the date when was the pr2 level updated. It turned out to be 2009. The first time I played pr2 I only knew about the campaign tab levels and I really dug the game. then the next day I found the level editor and the game blew me away a 2nd time xD
(16th January 2020, 5:18 PM)platform guy Wrote: I found out when i started playing pr2 from the date of my first published level. when bls made that update that tells you the date when was the pr2 level updated. It turned out to be 2009. The first time I played pr2 I only knew about the campaign tab levels and I really dug the game. then the next day I found the level editor and the game blew me away a 2nd time xD

My 1st level was quite a bit after I joined on 25th of March 2010
á
According to this "first level published date,' my first year was the summer 2008 (the level was republished 2 November 2008, but I definitely first made levels before that.).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
wnat crown? pm me ur username and passwrod !!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon