who remembers the 2009 pr2?
I really miss the old days, who was here in 2008-2009?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Glitch For This Useful Post:
  • Nicky
I joined on Feb 5, 2010, so I was a little bit past that era.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I was pretty young back then, so my memory isn't that clear of that time but my OG account was from 2009, but I didn't become really active til 2010
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I remember the days where the chat would go crazy because one of the OG admins were online
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Emeiry, Glitch, Pretzel, xGuest, Zelante
(1st February 2018, 1:11 PM)a7x3 Wrote: I remember the days where the chat would go crazy because one of the OG admins were online

I remember the days when admins didn't do anything :L

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600
(1st February 2018, 1:14 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I remember the days when admins didn't do anything :L

Or they'd log on, afk, then log off without doing much of anything.

Dark times. The only one I really remember doing much was e46, and he apparently had a wife and kids so he couldn't be very active
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
I joined in late 2008, early 2009.  I played on Loki, Fitz, and Grayan, because the top two servers because they were almost always full.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Glitch, VB.NET, xGuest, Zelante
[ Made an Unfunny joke that got me banned ]
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945, XeNo
I joined 21st May 2011 so I did not know PR2 existed at the time.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(1st February 2018, 6:41 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: I wasn't born yet

BAN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox, xGuest
I remember it was super rare to have a crown and I was really proud of mine. Then there were like 3 accounts that had a cowboy.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TropicalYeti For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
I joined 2009, Dont remember much except that PR2 was epic. I would do anything to enjoy the good old pr2 days once more.

Im Reb by the way.
I joined around the end of summer in 2008. This game was so awesome back then. I remember low key racing my brother to see who could rank up fastest. We had a handful of IRL friends we got into the game too. We'd meet up all the time on Carina. It'd usually be so busy the server would be full so you'd have to try logging in repeatedly in hopes that someone else would log off in the same moment. Good times.
Rock 'n' Roll
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessica Rocks For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, Glitch, XeNo
(2nd February 2018, 1:37 AM)Jessica Rocks Wrote: I joined around the end of summer in 2008. This game was so awesome back then. I remember low key racing my brother to see who could rank up fastest. We had a handful of IRL friends we got into the game too. We'd meet up all the time on Carina. It'd usually be so busy the server would be full so you'd have to try logging in repeatedly in hopes that someone else would log off in the same moment.  Good times.

that's how i started everyone in my class was playing it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glitch For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Emeiry, Jessica Rocks
I joined 2009 but don't remember too much. I remember back in 2010 though all I used to play on was Grayan. Derron and Carina were always full
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I remember when Derron and Carina were always full and we had to fight (rush) to get into those servers. If you were lucky, someone left right before you'd log into one of those.

Heck, even Grayan had at least 20-50 in it
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
I sure do, late 2008 for me.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(2nd February 2018, 8:47 PM)Zelante Wrote: I remember when Derron and Carina were always full and we had to fight (rush) to get into those servers. If you were lucky, someone left right before you'd log into one of those.

Heck, even Grayan had at least 20-50 in it

There was a time back in the day about 90% of the servers were full, the lowest a sever had was a minimum of 100
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
no i joined in 2011 Frown( derron full most hours tho so it was still cool, wish time wouldn't have flew past
I remember starting late 2009 or early 2010. Not too sure. But I have vivid memories of how popular every. single. server was back then. Crazy how fast time flies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • VB.NET, Zelante