COPPA Compliance
This website is hosted in the United States of America; therefore, it needs to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (commonly known as COPPA). For those who aren't familiar with this law, it prohibits children from accessing certain types of sites without a parent's approval.

I want to emphasize the fact that this is not my rule; it's a law set by the United States Government regulating all websites hosted in the United States.

As a result of this website's mandatory COPPA compliance, users who reveal that they are under thirteen years of age are subject to being banned.

Let me say that again.

As a result of this website's mandatory COPPA compliance, users who reveal that they are under thirteen years of age are subject to being banned.

So definitely don't keep your age a secret if you're under thirteen. Let us know so a member of the staff team can ban you. After all, if we don't know you're under thirteen, we can't ban you.

If you do end up getting banned, you can appeal your ban in Contact a Mod. In order to have it overturned, I must receive a copy of the COPPA Permission & Compliance Form from your parent or legal guardian. They can send the completed form to [email protected].

Thanks for your cooperation.
-Ben

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Kalel88, ProClifo, Robobot, Zelante