PR2 Staff History
Does asilva have a new name I don’t know of or is he on here and I can’t find him
(15th June 2018, 6:19 AM)RawCkeT Wrote: Does asilva have a new name I don’t know of or is he on here and I can’t find him

He goes by Legisperitus now, he retired from Admin late last year
(15th June 2018, 8:20 AM)Eternal Wrote: He goes by Legisperitus now, he retired from Admin late last year

Oh yeah legisperitus we should add other users they’ve gone by unless it’s a hassle. Epic! Is also Tiger right?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to RawCkeT For This Useful Post:
  • Nemo Nation
I thought V was demoted and left the game after the demote?
[Image: 3An08oh.png]
(16th June 2018, 9:53 AM)GHSimon3 Wrote: I thought V was demoted and left the game after the demote?

That's pretty much what happened. V was about to get demoted, so he basically said, "lol you can't demote me, I'm retiring" (in so many words). It's the equivalent of "you can't fire me, because I'm quitting!"

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(16th June 2018, 11:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: That's pretty much what happened. V was about to get demoted, so he basically said, "lol you can't demote me, I'm retiring" (in so many words). It's the equivalent of "you can't fire me, because I'm quitting!"

that's totally something I'd do lmao
I may be blind but is iSafari and Live2Die on here?
(6th August 2018, 3:09 AM)RawCkeT Wrote: I may be blind but is iSafari and Live2Die on here?

iSafari is Sileo, and Live2Die is VforVendetta. They both changed their names during their time as Moderators. I'd say we should add in their previous names too, so people know who's who.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, RawCkeT
Rip truc
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
TRUC :O
Simming? What's that? Big Grin
F truc
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
Wow. I remember most of these people and it's just crazy how many staff members we have gone through without really realizing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mulley
(7th January 2019, 3:01 PM)Karlene Wrote: Wow. I remember most of these people and it's just crazy how many staff members we have gone through without really realizing it.

There have been a ton over the years, yeah! I remember when the only admins were e46m3, Melanie, b@by*G, and Jiggmin. Time flies.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, Rank
(11th January 2019, 4:03 AM)bls1999 Wrote: There have been a ton over the years, yeah! I remember when the only admins were e46m3, Melanie, b@by*G, and Jiggmin. Time flies.

I remember everyone poking and prodding staff members on both PR2 chat and Kong chat to get some sort of smart reply lol, mainly usb hub and another female mod who's user has slipped my mind.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
realizing vfor isn't even halfway down this list makes me feel absolutely ancient, good lord
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
VforVendetta "retired"...
hmmm...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(17th January 2019, 8:47 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: VforVendetta "retired"...
hmmm...

Technically, it is correct. He did retire.
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
We'll all miss you @Kieran <3

Also, Wolfie = Solus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, Mulley
We will all miss you @Kieran <3 Smile
Awh, we'll miss you Kieran. <3