PR2 Staff History
Farewell Kieran!
thank you Kieran <333
Another lost to the ages, Kieran was a good boi :^)
Arrow
(19th February 2019, 4:53 AM)Appah Wrote: I dont think there's enough trail mods frequently to really need a thread is there?

Idk what a trail mod is… Confused

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I think I posted that in error because I saw Dange make apost about having a thread for all the previous trial mods or something but it was a while ago and I wasnt reading the most recent posts in the thread lul I'm a dummy ignore me

Edit: yup the post I was replying to was way back in 2017, I'm just an idiot
Arrow
I can't remember the exact timing (2013 maybe?) but I was a mod on PR2 for a bit during my #joel4mod campaign a few years back. I'll see if I can dig up some old screenshots but I doubt I'll be able to find anything
(16th January 2020, 4:29 AM)Joel Wrote: I can't remember the exact timing (2013 maybe?) but I was a mod on PR2 for a bit during my #joel4mod campaign a few years back. I'll see if I can dig up some old screenshots but I doubt I'll be able to find anything

lol I want so much for that to be a thing

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Fresh Cookies, Mulley, Zelante
Am I allowed to be nosey and ask about Staff? If yeeeeeees, why the heck did Luke (usb hub), cod4fan, TRUC & Tintin get demodded?! Like what did they play up or something 😂😂 I actually remember Luke doing something yes, ended up being real weird to the GT *Little Tiger*
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(4th October 2021, 2:27 PM)Mulley Wrote: Am I allowed to be nosey and ask about Staff? If yeeeeeees, why the heck did TRUC get demodded?!

I pulled the biggest AWOL of all JV history and kept pushing back sending a message to anyone even if it basically would have taken a few minutes at most eh

Pretty lame way to go and leave everyone in the blue but I guess it got a tad better Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Mulley
Ah yes, zshadow, the one who was shot on the pr3 release date and jiggmin had to figure out a massive conspiracy between the current staff
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
(20th February 2019, 9:23 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Idk what a trail mod is… Confused
It's a mod that is slow and leaves a snail trail in their petty slow work.
Logs in once a decade kind of trail mod.
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent, Mulley, TRUC, Vipa, Zelante
(12th April 2022, 9:36 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: It's a mod that is slow and leaves a snail trail in their petty slow work.
Logs in once a decade kind of trail mod.
I'll have to give you a thumbs up on this one brah, if it wasn't for u and janelle I probably wouldnt been alive today
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Magniloquent, Mulley
Dang 1 Moderator... probably don't even need more Staff because of the activeness huh?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin
Tragic
[Image: ee8ab6dbac0a539f2f76a703124bda0f.jpg]
I was temp modded by Zshadow for 10 minutes in 2010 can I be on the list?

Edit: actually I can't remember if it happened or if I dreamed it
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, Mulley
why wans some ppl demod?
Yemlo and Co.
(29th October 2022, 8:20 AM)Matt Wrote: why wans some ppl demod?

Bad behavior or not mod material.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(29th October 2022, 6:02 PM)LCPD Wrote: Bad behavior or not mod material.
whan you not an mod?
Yemlo and Co.
(29th October 2022, 6:35 PM)Matt Wrote: whan you not an mod?

I was the first to retire.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(6th November 2022, 8:17 PM)LCPD Wrote: I was the first to retire.
but you had the ability of the modmins to ban ppl who u dont’ like. 

Why woukd one give up this power
Yemlo and Co.