Surprise Arti contest!!
The level the artifact is located at is JIGGMIN (Unlimited Time) by -LP-, but as you can see, Fred the G. Cactus has claimed the first prize! Wink

Do you think you have what it takes to beat JIGGMIN and you would like some sweet prizes? If so please compile a video capturing the entire run, the video MUST BE OF YOUR ENTIRE SCREEN (I'm mainly wanting to see your time/date in the bottom right-hand corner also).

The obvious applies:

-Old videos will not be accepted (Thus why your clock/date from the bottom right-hand corner should be visible to the video)
-The use of 3rd party clients or glitches to gain an unfair advantage will result in disqualification and a ban if it's hacking..
-The level must be completed in full, as intended
-Use common sense, this list is subject to change at anytime

If your video proves a fair/honest win, the first two who sends me their videos via PMs on Pr2 (Eternal) ONLY  (Unless, PM's are still broken, then DM's to Eternal#6815 on Discord will be excepted) will receive a sweet epic bubbles set and regular crocodile set for the account of their likings!

Good luck all! Remember, all videos will be judged carefully.

--
Eternal

UPDATE: 
Congrats to Dagg (898ppp)!!!! They claim the first prize! If you would like to view the hour and a half long journey you can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6xENMyEdU

Best of luck to all competing for the last of the prizes!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Blue, Heavy Thunder, Shane1334, Vipa, XeNo, Zelante
RIP me lol
couldn't even get through the first letter lol
The first prize is pending approval!
Good and creative idea, No point for me though xD

Im Reb by the way.
Congrats to Dagg!!!!!!!!!! I've made an update to the post to reflect Dagg's accomplishments.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Dagg
2 more video submissions have been received! I’ll watch and possible approve the final awards later today!!
https://i.imgur.com/OP7LxwN.png
https://i.imgur.com/cbLUW92.png

The difference in times between the two submissions Eek

Congrats Vipa for claiming the second of two prizes!!!!

Thank you all who participated, and for making this contest so enjoyable to watch. I would love to host plenty more like these!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Dagg
(8th February 2018, 8:24 AM)Eternal Wrote: Congrats Bluelightning for claiming both of two prizes!!!!

Thank you all who participated, and for making this contest so enjoyable to watch. I would love to host plenty more like these!

thanks!
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
Same people winning contests again, great.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Wow, Dagg has some serious skill. Well done!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(10th February 2018, 7:37 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: Wow, Bluelightning has some serious skill. Well done!

Thanks!
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]