PR2 Suggestions Section
Welcome! Do you have an idea that you want to be added to PR2? Well, you've come to the right place.

Jiggmin has uploaded all of PR2's server files to a GitHub repository, where people with knowledge of PHP can submit changes to improve the servers and PR2 Hub. A lot of people have been posting "issues" with feature requests for PR2. While some are good ideas, they shouldn't be clogging the issues tab. This forum aims to prevent the issues tab from getting too clogged by giving users a medium in which to submit ideas for PR2.

If you have knowledge of PHP, GitHub, and how PR2 works on the backend, feel free to contribute! Just make sure you read the README.md.

Happy improving!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Bluelightning, gemj, Mulley, new bat pr2, Robobot, Stxtics, Twashere, Vipa, Zelante, Zenas, ~Bowl
Did you think the fun stopped at just improving the server code? I did too; however, due to recent developments, editing the client is now possible! That means you can include your more ambitious ideas as well.

I'm looking forward to your threads. Happy suggesting! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Zelante
A note about client suggestions: I'm not an artist (or at least not a good one, anyway). If your suggestion includes new art elements (blocks, parts, items, animations, anything else you can see, etc), you'd have a better chance of it getting added if it's submitted with your idea in a vector format that allows me to add to PR2 directly (e.g. FLA, SVG).

For part/hat art formatting, see here, as it's a bit more nuanced.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj