Guild owners transferring ownership
Can you make it possible for guild owners themself to change the guild owner, I mean after all you're the guild owner and should be able to transfer ownership like on Discord. And it's easier since you don't have to bother admins.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Colind, Nova, Zelante
This definitely would not be possible in the client... I'd have to look into it to see if it would be possible with an external script.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(13th February 2018, 3:08 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This definitely would not be possible in the client... I'd have to look into it to see if it would be possible with an external script.

I thought the Pr2 client was lost.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
I just submitted a pull for this. @Vipa

It'll be like email changes:
1. User goes to https://pr2hub.com/guild_transfer.php
2. User enters their email, password, and name of the user to whom they want to transfer the guild
3. User submits the form and gets a confirmation email
4. User clicks the confirmation email to finish the guild ownership change process.

(14th February 2018, 8:02 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: I thought the Pr2 client was lost.

It is.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.