Happy To See The Community Around
Wow. The old PR2 community! Wow. I didn't know people were still here and attached to the old PR2. ToT
It actually makes me sad. TwT
I've missed everyone.

How often does everyone play PR2 nowadays?  Would a new Platform Racing game be in anyone's interest?

Most of all, who is monitoring the game now?
(15th February 2018, 1:02 AM)AuraOfTheQ Wrote: Wow. The old PR2 community! Wow. I didn't know people were still here and attached to the old PR2. ToT
It actually makes me sad. TwT
I've missed everyone.

How often does everyone play PR2 nowadays?  Would a new Platform Racing game be in anyone's interest?

Most of all, who is monitoring the game now?

Jiggmin announced Pr4 just around a month or two ago Smile
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Welcome to the forums! Yes, it is hard to believe Pr2 is still alive and kicking! But here we areeee
Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(15th February 2018, 7:15 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: Jiggmin announced Pr4 just around a month or two ago Smile

Jiggmin announced PR4 about five years ago; the original release date was 1 December 2013. We're still waiting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
(16th February 2018, 7:40 AM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Jiggmin announced PR4 about five years ago; the original release date was 1 December 2013. We're still waiting.

He announced it again
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(16th February 2018, 7:40 AM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Jiggmin announced PR4 about five years ago; the original release date was 1 December 2013. We're still waiting.

Yeah, PR4 has pretty much achieved Half-Life 3 status. I think he's referring to PRF.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Smile 
Its insane, I've been playing pr2 for over a decade and peeps are still on it...I even remember my old login, and now with all the free time i got, I'm gonna re live my memories!  Embarrassed
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Urbyn For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante