Contest: BLCCC!
Wink 
This contest is not yet started, but will start as soon as we receive at least 3 judges and 3 participants. This contest is not approved for prizes, but is now eligible for prizes.

Winner will receive an EPIC JIGG HAT in platform racing 2.
Second place will receive the Epic Santa Set
Third place will receive a piece from the Epic Santa Set.
Current Theme: NONE

Create levels, get judged, and possibly, in the future win Prizes! Yay!
Everything you need to know about this contest can be found on this Spreadsheet! :
THE CONTEST:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S-K9LgiCGykQkrm2QWzogeo6WCvFqRYn5TGmQScBA2I/edit?usp=sharing
It is very important to view this spreadsheet, so that you understand the requirements and know how you will be scored.

Want to Participate? Create your level FIRST, then PM Bluelightning and other contest Admin on Discord, or Reply to this thread. Say your Username, and your course Title. Be sure to get this information correct!

Want to Judge this contest? Visit the Platform Racing group discord https://discord.gg/XckU3rN . If you have a rank of Contest Judge or Staff or Trusted Membet, you are eligible.
If you are selected, message your scores to Bluelightning and other contest admin on Discord. They will add your scores.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • bilal, Crystalina, Lego-man945, Shane1334, Zelante
what does blccc even stand for? Blue Lightning Crazy Contest Coolness?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • Suckz
That is exactly correct
(26th November 2017, 10:39 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: That is exactly correct

Is it actually? Also unfortunately I don't think bls can give exp rewards, but I could be wrong.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(26th November 2017, 10:45 PM)Stunt Wrote:

Is it actually? Also unfortunately I don't think bls can give exp rewards, but I could be wrong.

This is correct

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.

No it's not, Its Bluelightning Course creating/creation (Idc how you say it) Contest. Also Bls informed me that there is no exp prizes so I'll remove that asap.
(26th November 2017, 10:49 PM)bls1999 Wrote:

This is correct

What can I say i'm a genius   Wink Wink
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(26th November 2017, 10:53 PM)Stunt Wrote:
(26th November 2017, 10:49 PM)bls1999 Wrote:

This is correct

What can I say i'm a genius   Wink Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
dangevin will be removing contest roles , lmfao
and can mods monitor this contest for cheating , etc ?
(26th November 2017, 11:20 PM)Fame Wrote: dangevin will be removing contest roles , lmfao

If it gets approved to award prizes, the staff will keep tabs on the contest.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • bilal
(26th November 2017, 11:20 PM)Fame Wrote: dangevin will be removing contest roles , lmfao

Yes mods can monitor but I don't get how someone would cheat. We can easily see who made the level Big Grin
- Bluelightning

(26th November 2017, 11:34 PM)Bluelightning Wrote:

Yes mods can monitor but I don't get how someone would cheat. We can easily see who made the level Big Grin

or.... i think you're a sketchy person and you would try to get parts on your accounts
( going by your behavior on discord)
(26th November 2017, 11:37 PM)Fame Wrote:

or.... i think you're a sketchy person and you would try to get parts on your accounts

It’s OK I won’t be competing xD
- Bluelightning

(26th November 2017, 11:46 PM)Bluelightning Wrote:

It’s OK I won’t be competing ?

thats what you would say, but you are really trying to win on other accounts.
more trusted host for this please.
(26th November 2017, 11:49 PM)Fame Wrote:
(26th November 2017, 11:46 PM)Bluelightning Wrote:

It’s OK I won’t be competing ?

thats what you would say, but you are really trying to win on other accounts.
more trusted host for this please.
ok I see what you mean now, that I could enter submissions made by my alts. I don’t really know how to get past this issue. Maybe an admin could IP check? I’m sorry about this! Maybe I’ll stop posting pictures of Ajit Pai on discord xD. As for now, there are no prizes, but if I do end up getting it approved, I think we will need a new registry system before that happens.
- Bluelightning

Just a few more submissions and I'll get some judges!
- Bluelightning

Yeah, at least if you want a better shot at winning Big Grin
- Bluelightning

Now more ways to submit
- Bluelightning

Just make a level relevant with electric stuff?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(28th November 2017, 8:57 PM)Mulley Wrote: Just make a level relevant with electric stuff?

Pretty much!
- Bluelightning

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley