Change How Bans Work.
Would it be in any way possible to change it from IP ban to account ban?
My brother has gotten the IP banned for spamming levels and it really is a pain...
especially since I'm not the one banned but still get punished...
Right now, there's not much to be done about changing the banning procedure... although, I'd love to hear what other users have to say about this.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
If we banned you by account people would make an alt, not gonna happen
"There is no greater bore than perfection." General Zaroff
It's already possible to do IP and account bans separately, but like Molten said, if it was constantly just an account ban people would make alts over and over again and carry on what they were doing to get banned in the first place.

If this is about the ban with your brother, please check my response in your AAM thread.
Maybe prevent account creation at that IP address(is this possible?)?
That way you could still ban the player without the chance of them making an alt.
(20th February 2018, 7:02 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Maybe prevent account creation at that IP address(is this possible?)?
That way you could still ban the player without the chance of them making an alt.

That's an interesting idea! It would have to be a new ban type, but it could definitely work. I'll look into it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(20th February 2018, 7:02 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Maybe prevent account creation at that IP address(is this possible?)?

Wouldn't that just be equivalent to an IP ban though? Or you saying you just cant create accounts, but still able to log into others you already own?
(21st February 2018, 7:55 AM)Wolfie Wrote: Wouldn't that just be equivalent to an IP ban though? Or you saying you just cant create accounts, but still able to log into others you already own?

The latter

Tell your brother to sort himself out, end of. Tongue Sorry dude, happened to my brother when I was being a bugger on PR2. :/
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!