Racer Exp Solution
Lightbulb 
Since Jiggmin has been wanting an solution to give Racer a bit more exp to even out for letting the simmers to macro now. A few people and I decided to see if there was a way we can make Racers get more exp than simmer but doesn't get abused so me and 898ppp decided what if Campaign and ATB aka All Time Best have exp multiplier? Campaign would get about x1.75 more exp and ATB aka All Time Best would get x1.5 more exp. We decided to pick a map where we would get the most exp and we agreed that Exp Grind lll would be it. 898ppp said at most you can generally get is 400 exp and at most 800 exp after all the WBB are gone. So if you do 400 x1.75 you would get 700 exp / 2 mins (or under) and if you still have the WBB exp and get 800 x1.75 = 1,400 exp / 2 mins (or under) since generally all racers rarely finishes their WBB or even play that long I would say this would be a fair solution for all racers/players that just play all Campaign maps and ATB maps. If happy hour started on a public servers and you're racing all the exp would be double so 1,400~2,800 exp (under 2 mins) is really better than simming when at most we can get is 2,000 through 2,400 in 2.5 mins (Just depends on the ranks on the 3 alts/accs) you use to sim/macro. I think this is fair enough solution for all racers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Dagg, Mulley
lol and then use a private server to macro that instead
(21st February 2018, 9:32 PM)TropicalYeti Wrote: lol and then use a private server to macro that instead

Dunno why you would macro a campaign/atb maps when you've to actualy record yourself moving while sim maps you just wait til you hit the finish.. but this is for Racer who don't want to sim so stop assumming that every exp idea is for simmers cause clearly it says Racer Exp Solution.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(22nd February 2018, 3:38 AM)Colind Wrote: Dunno why you would macro a campaign/atb maps when you've to actualy record yourself moving while sim maps you just wait til you hit the finish.. but this is for Racer who don't want to sim so stop assumming that every exp idea is for simmers cause clearly it says Racer Exp Solution.

it would be just as easy to do and if you're getting more exp doing that then... well it would just make more sense. But regardless it doesn't really matter. Don't get your panties in a bunch.