Predict the Next Poster
nope
Kursed?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Nope

idk waternoobe? I'm seeing that stick everywhere
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
lol nah man, waternoobe is a noob
ridge? Big Grin
INSTEAD FAME POSTS !
next post gonna be rigby
how did you know

ridge?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
nope.
Dange?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
u wish

marko?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Yep.
Fred the Giant Cactus?
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Nopeeee, blue?
Nope!

Jiggmin?
lol

Resare?

no

waternoobe?
nope. Resarekt?
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
nope

bluelightning?
Nope.
Bluelightning?

I predict TRUC
I predict AstroX
TRUC?

TRUC?
My prediction is bls