What controls do you use in PR2?
Tongue 
Hello everybody!

This is my first post, ideally of many, so hopefully, this ends up in the right place. To start off, I was wondering how everybody is controlling their character. I am not the greatest at the game (yet) but I figured myself, and others who aspire to be decent at the game, could take inspiration from those who have experimented with different ways to control the character besides the classic, ride or die with one hand on wasd (or arrows i gueeess)

Seeing how using one hand makes it difficult to perform tight jumps that require micro-managing of your height using down movements, I would guess most use two hands to play at the top level?

Certain techniques are worth talking about, like using certain parts of your hand for more precise control, etc

So, how do you move your character? What keys are your movement directions tied to?  Do you use multiple hands? or even your feet? Whatever it is, I'm curious. Cheers

(I am sure those who play often already discussed this in the tight-knight community, but I think publicizing stuff like this on the forums is awesome   Smile   )
I'm a simple guy. I play with the classic one hand on arrow keys. I use index on <, ring on >, and middle for ^/v. But I'm also not the best at this game lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • epicmidget
(24th October 2023, 11:16 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: I'm a simple guy. I play with the classic one hand on arrow keys. I use index on <, ring on >, and middle for ^/v. But I'm also not the best at this game lol
Well, this is probably the most common answer so its a good place to start  Rolleyes I played that way back in the day, and started back again with WASD in the same way when I got back into it recently. Just yesterday, I started using the arrow keys again, and using my SECOND hand for just the S key to allow me to control jumps better. Almost feels like cheating...
I press the play button and let the macro do the rest
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Yeah, a lot of players use Arrow Keys + S key to make low jumps easier.

My right arrow key is broken, so I use IJKL which sucks because it means I can't use S.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I tried to beat Classic Traps with my nose on stream once. I did pass lvl 1 after much trials and tribulations.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • epicmidget
IJKL or Arrows
(Space for Item)
á