Gods of Glory Guild Invites
Cool 
First I want to say thank you to @bls1999 for making the change on the increase of the guilds. By that being said I would want to tell everyone here that whoever was or is still interested to be in Gods of Glory now you can! Please tell me on the comment below 4-5 accounts that you want in Gods of Glory. 

For example "I want username1, username2, username3, username4 and username5 to be in Gods of Glory. Also, if you don't sim/macro and just want to be there by yourself that's also fine.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Does GoG still get millions of HH’s?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

No problem, @Colind. Glad I could help!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • BrokenBulb
Ay!

I'd like Yanko, Yanko1, beedrill1 and South to be in ^^
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Gj Ben! GoG needed that! c:
(1st March 2018, 6:52 PM)Zelante Wrote: Ay!

I'd like Yanko, Yanko1, beedrill1 and South to be in ^^

Beedrill1 is in a guild so therefore I can't invite them please leave the guild for it and let me know and I'll try to send another invite later.
  • Zelante
(3rd March 2018, 9:42 AM)Colind Wrote: Beedrill1 is in a guild so therefore I can't invite them please leave the guild for it and let me know and I'll try to send another invite later.

Should be good now Rolleyes
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(3rd March 2018, 10:01 AM)Zelante Wrote: Should be good now Rolleyes

I sent an invite you should be good to go now Smile
  • Zelante