Mod announcement tool
I don't know whether it's able to be done but I've had a little think about it.

Obviously it's a mod/admin thing, but when we do /a for an announcement, is it not possible to make it so it just sits at the top of the chat? Otherwise to me, it being an "Announcement" isn't really an....announcement, if you get what I mean? It came to thought when the server dc'd when I set a new arti, so I announced the issue

Or instead of scrolling up the chat and seeing "Welcome to chat room main!", it has the announcement? 

Just a thought
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Hyperacticpro, Mulley
Hmm... interesting. I would probably want to make that command /welcome. I'll look into it to see if it's doable!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
There's /dc and /kick too now :3
(2nd March 2018, 1:01 PM)Antonhs30000 Wrote: There's /dc and /kick too now :3

Thats good! A bit off topic tho
Tongue
Pinning a chat message to the top is impossible, as that would require modifying the client. I'm not sure about altering the top-of-chat message, though — but who checks that?
(4th March 2018, 5:25 AM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Pinning a chat message to the top is impossible, as that would require modifying the client. I'm not sure about altering the top-of-chat message, though — but who checks that?

Not from a Jedi.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]