[Image: LLwQFov.png]
them
u s
нет
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to fliker2 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
wow! was in the lead for 2 weeks. Guess I won? Tongue
nah
at one point i posted last and this thread was completely forgotten.... I had to remind people lol
I win I win!
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
Frown
Smile
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
Big Grin
Tongue
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
Smile
:]
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
ez win
no u
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
So um, I think my account got hacked. I was out with my friends for like 4 hours and then came back to a ton of messages from everyone and this got buried with the rest of them, so sorry for not replying sooner. From what I understand I deleted a bunch of channels and banned all the moderators. I thought about it for a bit and I think there's only a few possibilities. I'm a dumbass for doing this but about 3 months ago I put I think 3 2fa backup codes and the password to my account in a pastebin because I kept getting annoyed that I needed my phone to access my account, I think I may have set the pastebin on public when I created it but I'm not sure because idrk how pastebin works exactly but I cant think of anything else. It also could have been my brother or sister who have access to my account but I've asked them and it's unlikely they did it. I've been busy changing the passwords on my email and discord account and I've reset the 2fa backup codes + deleted the pastebin. I just want everyone to know that I'm really, really sorry about all this
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Shane1334 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
My account got raped
it was madness My account got raped
it was madness.
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
Before you go around believing these rumors about me. Know the facts

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

I WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THESE THINGS.

THESE ARE FAKED CONVERSATIONS

All of this is someone trying to get attention. Their called trolls.

If you choose to believe it without thinking about it logically. Then fine. Become that troll online who has that mob mentality. But please always look at both sides first. I didn't do this. It should be obvious that these logs are fake. They don't even talk like me.
Rimaykullayki.

[Image: ld3E4dJy]

PR2: Pacha Kamaq
PR2: PachaKamaq
Discord: The Fire Tiger#2346
haxur
hi
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]