Let's get this thread to a million pages!
á
(11th September 2021, 12:53 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: rip on the desk

Well hopefully they give me a return

I don't know how the return will work cause I got it with gift cards

Maybe they'll toss the money back on my Amazon account
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
For the record, I hate buying stuff on Amazon
I like that amazon gives u 100% return
at least on the times I had to return
like I didn't even have to pay for postage back
(altho I had to pay for box+packing tape but that is not rly much)
á
The only thing I like about Amazon is the convenience. You don't have to drive to a store, and you can get pretty much anything, excluding extremely localized goods.
I'd much rather drive to a store than wait for something to ship, especially if it's roughly the same price (which it usually is).

I'd much rather see what I'm getting in person so I don't have to go through the annoying process of getting a return label and shipping it back.

I don't like having to pay return shipping to send something back. I didn't have to on this desk, luckily.

This isn't a complaint against Amazon, more the delivery companies, but since it's my product, I'll be more careful about getting it to my residence with no damage if I buy it at a physical store.
oh yeah if you can go in person to see it before buying that's deffo better
á
If anything, this desk arriving damaged has been a learning experience. Now I know not to buy furniture on Amazon.
The only reason I did this time was because of the gift cards, to be honest.
(12th September 2021, 6:08 AM)Mystery Wrote: If anything, this desk arriving damaged has been a learning experience. Now I know not to buy furniture on Amazon.

ikea furniture Cool
á
There's a massive furniture store like 20 minutes away from me
[random post]
á
[{EvEn MoRe RaNdOm PoSt}]
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
I quite like the chair so far
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Norm Macdonald passed away ;-;

My favorite comedian of all time
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
á
I'm in a really weird mental state right now. No idea if anyone will read this, but yeah. I've always had trouble showing emotions. Basically, I feel nothing on the inside anymore. No happiness, no sadness. Ever since I found out my favorite comedian, Norm Macdonald, died. I could always count on him for a laugh, even on my worst days. Don't know if it's related to that. But I did cry for the first time in years after I found out he passed away. Now I'm just kind of sitting in emotional purgatory. Want to feel something. Want to not feel lonely. Want to get out of this funk.
(23rd September 2021, 10:09 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm in a really weird mental state right now. No idea if anyone will read this, but yeah. I've always had trouble showing emotions. Basically, I feel nothing on the inside anymore. No happiness, no sadness. Ever since I found out my favorite comedian, Norm Macdonald, died. I could always count on him for a laugh, even on my worst days. Don't know if it's related to that. But I did cry for the first time in years after I found out he passed away. Now I'm just kind of sitting in emotional purgatory. Want to feel something. Want to not feel lonely. Want to get out of this funk.

If you need someone to talk to we are all here for ya Big Grin
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(23rd September 2021, 10:09 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm in a really weird mental state right now. No idea if anyone will read this, but yeah. I've always had trouble showing emotions. Basically, I feel nothing on the inside anymore. No happiness, no sadness. Ever since I found out my favorite comedian, Norm Macdonald, died. I could always count on him for a laugh, even on my worst days. Don't know if it's related to that. But I did cry for the first time in years after I found out he passed away. Now I'm just kind of sitting in emotional purgatory. Want to feel something. Want to not feel lonely. Want to get out of this funk.

stay strong Mystery, I just found out my friend has cancer and has a 25% survival rate. We can get through this together. 💖
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia