Let's get this thread to a million pages!
But instead I fill it with whatever random garbage my brain thinks up
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Well now my brain is devoid of random garbage for the time being, so I bid you adieu
"Did you do anything useful today?"

"No."

"Oh. Well at least you had fun, right?"

"..."

"...Right?"
(4th May 2022, 9:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: "Did you do anything useful today?"

"No."

"Oh. Well at least you had fun, right?"

"..."

"...Right?"

Bro, why are you talking to yourself? LOL! 😂
(4th May 2022, 9:53 AM)Different Wrote: Bro, why are you talking to yourself? LOL! 😂

Why aren't you talking to yourself?
Talking to myself is how I came up with that crazy story in your thread anyway

It's the one thing my brain is good at, rambling on endlessly and being occasionally entertaining along the way
It's not so much as talking to myself as it is creating a dialogue between Mystery and Mystery
Shut up Mystery, that literally makes no sense
(4th May 2022, 10:12 AM)Mystery Wrote: Why aren't you talking to yourself?

Because it's nuts! lmfao! 😂
(4th May 2022, 10:22 AM)Mystery Wrote: Talking to myself is how I came up with that crazy story in your thread anyway

It's the one thing my brain is good at, rambling on endlessly and being occasionally entertaining along the way

I have another thread, coming in the future. You should be able to add value to it, as I'm sure everyone has experienced something as terrifying as this, before.
I'm procrastinating from doing my work by reading your ramblings, thanks Mystery
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kribbles For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
This article is due tomorrow and I'm just sitting here not wanting to do it. I worked til 2am yesterday trying to finish, and now that it's a new day and I still haven't completed it all, I don't wanna.
(4th May 2022, 10:30 AM)Different Wrote: Because it's nuts! lmfao! 😂

No it's not dude, it gives me mental clarity. That's always useful.
(4th May 2022, 10:49 AM)Mystery Wrote: No it's not dude, it gives me mental clarity. That's always useful.

Only when it's not, publicly. Ngl, I do it to, just not publicly.
(4th May 2022, 10:56 AM)Different Wrote: Only when it's not, publicly. Ngl, I do it to, just not publicly.

I'm not doing it in public, I'm doing it on a forum site.
(4th May 2022, 10:43 AM)Kribbles Wrote: This article is due tomorrow and I'm just sitting here not wanting to do it. I worked til 2am yesterday trying to finish, and now that it's a new day and I still haven't completed it all, I don't wanna.

I heard some great advice about procrastinating. I don't really feel like mentioning it right now though, maybe later.
All jokes aside, that is a very relatable situation and I hope you manage to whip up a great finished article
Maybe I'll throw together a scenario too
(4th May 2022, 10:58 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm not doing it in public, I'm doing it on a forum site.

Also this is definitely a public area, remember those 36 guests from before? Who are they? But you don't say anything personal so it is what it is, keep doing what you're doing