Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(8th August 2022, 9:14 AM)David Wrote: That's entirely dependent on how often you leave the house, how far you go, gas mileage, cost of gas where you are, whether you do your own maintenance, what insurance you have (and what car you have affecting those insurance prices), how much taxi services are where you live, etc

I mainly just go to and from work and the grocers anyway. Most of my free time is spent indoors.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
There's no anime and video games outside, what fun is that
I don't mind paying someone to do something that stresses me the **** out anyway lmao

Driving gives me crippling anxiety to the point where I'd rather pay more money to avoid doing, which I'm pretty sure I pay less hitching rides because of how little I travel anyway.
I guess if you drive all over the place and need to run errands and crap then it might be worth it
There's a reason why Japan has far less drivers than the US per capita, cause they're more developed. They've already realized that public transportation is a high priority of importance. Not to mention it's much safer, because it reduces traffic congestion.
And those godawful stroads that American drivers have to put up with

spa spa spa spa spa spa spa spa spa spa
(8th August 2022, 10:37 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I mainly just go to and from work and the grocers anyway. Most of my free time is spent indoors.

Yeah makes sense for your situation, just pointing out it's not the same for everyone. Public transportation definitely needs an overhaul in most of the U.S but there will still be a need for some people to have a car of course
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(8th August 2022, 11:58 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: spa spa spa spa spa spa spa spa spa spa

indeed
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
mmm
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
A lot of people with a driving license should never have had one to begin with, dangerous driving is increasing
And I'm saying this living in the suburbs of a relatively small town compared to north american standards
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
@Yomakoy Definitely the THX Sound effect. It has a lot of Low-end, audio build up to something really ominous and dramatic. It's also quite cinematic in nature.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Yomakoy This one is cold af 🔥

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(10th August 2022, 2:46 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

Here, enjoy the uncompressed Crash Bandicoot theme.

This one was pretty good. The beginning of this theme song could have been added to one of the bonus levels or something. It's funny how they used the same song for the Tawna bonus levels, every time.
@Yomakoy The synths in this one, at 0:06, are sexy af. This should have been the original theme.

@Yomakoy Yeah the baseline serves as a synthesizer and the xylophone is the main melody.
@Yomakoy Bro, I just took a personality test from 16Personalities.com, and found out that I'm a Logician. Try it out. I'm curious to know what your personality is.
(11th August 2022, 3:59 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: It told me Adventurer, which I am sure is not fitting

They might be right. Although it isn't 100% accurate. Did you take the test on the same website that I came from?
(11th August 2022, 2:10 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

That just sounds like distortion. Let me try.

What the hell?
@Yomakoy It's not every single day, you see videos like this.