Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(5th August 2023, 10:26 PM)Different Wrote: Lol yeah I think I might be responsible for this problem. It all started HERE

@tadtad and @Uptight 534 can tell you more, lol.

I see what you mean lol
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
This thread is called "Let's get this thread to a million pages!" Not "Let's chat this thread to a million pages!"
Plus if it was let chat this thread to a million pages we won't even be at 571 pages
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(6th August 2023, 1:55 PM)dotime Wrote: This thread is called "Let's get this thread to a million pages!" Not "Let's chat this thread to a million pages!"
Plus if it was let chat this thread to a million pages we won't even be at 571 pages

No offense, but If I wasn't chatting, then this thread wouldn't have 75% of its posts.
[Image: AsfOj08.png]
If it wasn't for Different and Camer chatting with me, I wouldn't have bothered making those posts
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
o
I meant that everyone can post anything in this thread and that it's not called "Let's chat to million pages" I don't mean you shouldn't chat, I meant that everyone can post anything they want. Though I just choose to post random letters because I don't really have much to say unless it's a question asked to me.
(5th August 2023, 10:26 PM)Different Wrote: Lol yeah I think I might be responsible for this problem. It all started HERE

@tadtad and @Uptight 534 can tell you more, lol.
> Choose threads that are on "Village Games" to call stupid because they're not discussing a topic
I do agree that people needs to post more threads IN Discussion Hall.... but They don't belong in Village Games 
Why bash people who make any threads in Village Games, I don't even...… The original goal of the thread were to get to 10M posts just like this one https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatter...6828231_1/

Which was made way before the year 2009, There might be even similar threads made earlier but that one were quite popular because they have more pages than the old one. What did they done? Just post, They just didn't have intellect discussions about learning stuff since the thread goal is to just get to 10M, They didn't just talk their way through there. They actually just do what we're doing now.... Spamming/counting. We're probably never gonna reach 10M pages because there's not that many people that use this forum. The original JV one were no where close to 10M. Even the acid forum one sadly
(6th August 2023, 6:40 PM)dotime Wrote: > Choose threads that are on "Village Games" to call stupid because they're not discussing a topic
I do agree that people needs to post more threads IN Discussion Hall.... but They don't belong in Village Games 
Why bash people who make any threads in Village Games, I don't even...…  The original goal of the thread were to get to 10M posts just like this one https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatter...6828231_1/

It's because that's all they were doing when they logged on JV. Everyday the top of the forums were flooded with these silly ass village games that don't pose as a real accomplishment because an admin or a mod would post, having them start all over again. Yeah man, I don't think people post interesting threads like they used to back in the day.
(6th August 2023, 7:24 PM)Different Wrote: It's because that's all they were doing when they logged on JV. Everyday the top of the forums were flooded with these silly ass village games that don't pose as a real accomplishment because an admin or a mod would post, having them start all over again. Yeah man, I don't think people post interesting threads like they used to back in the day.
Idek what you're talking about since there were threads on Jiggmin village that still had discussions and stuff even after 2009 heck I joined Jiggmin village May 2012 because of USB hub telling me that I got to post a appeal for my 5 years ban.  During that time I made both discussion/idea threads and a bunch of blogs. Nobody ever told me that my threads were spam/meaningless(As far as I remember)  Other people threads wasn't spam/meaningless as well. 

All forums  nowadays are sadly dead because nobody want to post any other threads than spam threads on village games. Wait. I do know what you're talking about though there's nothing we can do about it unless we find a way to create ads for Jiggmin games and such because since Discord were created there had been nobody joining any fourms as of lately...
Or just that we need to somehow get more people here
(6th August 2023, 6:18 PM)dotime Wrote: I meant that everyone can post anything in this thread and that it's not called "Let's chat to million pages" I don't mean you shouldn't chat, I meant that everyone can post anything they want. Though I just choose to post random letters because I don't really have much to say unless it's a question asked to me.

I wasn't even being serious to begin with, lol. I don't care if you post numbers. I just prefer chatting to random counting/letters.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • dotime
(6th August 2023, 8:11 PM)Mia Wrote: I wasn't even being serious to begin with, lol. I don't care if you post numbers. I just prefer chatting to random counting/letters.
o
I like how my "grammar" improved so much that people can finally understand what Im saying kinda
Tbh I was tried of people asking me that I was faking my grammar
tbh I was tried of people asking me that I was faking me grammar
tbf I was tried of ppl askin me that me was faking me grammar
tbh i was tryied of ppl assing me thet me wes fakein me grammar
tbh me was tied of ppl asing me tht me wes fake me grammar
The answer to that is Sometimes I did, sometimes I didnt.. it confusing since................ Idk if my post have correct grammar or don't have correct grammar which lend me to typing longer and more longer which can make people angry since typing longer with correctly spelled words is considered grammar but you got discord/skype which require you to also type longer but type quicker.. Typing quicker in a convo on discord is impossible since the convo would already be over when you finished typing out the thingy with fourms you can go back and edit your post be with discord you have to quickly edit the post since the moment you send it...
btw Its madness
(6th August 2023, 8:19 PM)dotime Wrote: Tbh I was tried of people asking me that I was faking my grammar
tbh I was tried of people asking me that I was faking me grammar
tbf I was tried of ppl askin me that me was faking me grammar
tbh i was tryied of ppl assing me thet me wes fakein me grammar
tbh me was tied of ppl asing me tht me wes fake me grammar

[Image: BoBrJR9.png]
[Image: 9SYINKZ.png]
indeed
https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.1488895/
Wait there's a even older thread from like 2004
(6th August 2023, 7:40 PM)dotime Wrote: Idek what you're talking about since there were threads on Jiggmin village that still had discussions and stuff even after 2009 heck I joined Jiggmin village May 2012 because of USB hub telling me that I got to post a appeal for my 5 years ban.  During that time I made both discussion/idea threads and a bunch of blogs. Nobody ever told me that my threads were spam/meaningless(As far as I remember)  Other people threads wasn't spam/meaningless as well.

This was back in the day, bro. This was when everyone actually gave a damn about posting something interesting. When JV declined around 2014, that's when people begun to have problems. When Accid took over, people were still surprisingly having great threads; I know because I used to have an account when it first opened. Nowadays, we get the sorriest threads and posts from people who don't want to make an effort to post good ones in actual discussion forums.

(6th August 2023, 7:40 PM)dotime Wrote: All forums  nowadays are sadly dead because nobody want to post any other threads than spam threads on village games. Wait. I do know what you're talking about though there's nothing we can do about it unless we find a way to create ads for Jiggmin games and such because since Discord were created there had been nobody joining any fourms as of lately...

Exactly right. I think people drifted away from the social media activity that JV had to offer, and decided to migrate over to Twitter, Quora, and Reddit.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • dotime