Let's get this thread to a million pages!
36 "guests" considering most of them are probably web-crawling bots
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
One of those web-crawling bots clicked onto one of the videos I posted and linked to a naughty site in a comment
I think I'll call into work tonight, I'm pretty sure I injured or strained my shoulder
(4th May 2022, 10:58 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm not doing it in public, I'm doing it on a forum site.

Same thing. Still exposed to the public who read these comments. Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(4th May 2022, 11:19 AM)Mystery Wrote: I think I'll call into work tonight, I'm pretty sure I injured or strained my shoulder

F that job, bro. After reading your comment on my thread, I feel for you. That's some hard work you're putting into that job. Hope you get better, soon.
(4th May 2022, 11:21 AM)Different Wrote: F that job, bro. After reading your comment on my thread, I feel for you. That's some hard work you're putting into that job. Hope you get better, soon.

And the ironic thing is, that very night I made that post, he yelled at me again
Basically to sum it up, they put me on the side of the production line that I can't do, that I've told them I can't do at least a dozen times. I get mad, and say "Thank f*** it's break time" then go ice my wrists. Coworker tells supervisor what I said, supervisor comes into break room and blasts my ass for getting mad and tells me I need to go home if I'm that bad instead of getting mad. Just told him to move me somewhere else. He moved me to another job that also hurts my wrists, but less. And it's at that other job that did something wacky to my shoulder
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(4th May 2022, 11:09 AM)Kribbles Wrote: Also this is definitely a public area, remember those 36 guests from before? Who are they? But you don't say anything personal so it is what it is, keep doing what you're doing

(4th May 2022, 11:19 AM)Different Wrote: Same thing. Still exposed to the public who read these comments. Let's get this thread to a million pages!

Still doesn't feel public because my identity is hidden. All they see is Mystery. They don't see my face, they don't know my name, etc.
Well technically they could see my face if they looked in that "post a pic of yourself" thread
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Oh wait, I think I deleted those pictures of me lol
Nope, but they deleted now lmao
But when I said that, it went from 5 guests reading this to 3, and there were 2 guests browsing the "post a pic of yourself" thread

So either they rushed over there to find my pic, or it's just a coincidence
I think I'm more mysterious if people don't know what I look like
(4th May 2022, 11:32 AM)Mystery Wrote: Still doesn't feel public because my identity is hidden. All they see is Mystery. They don't see my face, they don't know my name, etc.
Fair enough. I haven't got much Internet presence either, though my name is definitely unique. Just if you look up images for Kribbles, realize that is not me lol. I ought to get a username that isn't uniquely identifiable like Mystery.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kribbles For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Man, I miss 2017-2019. I mostly just spammed in the other million pages thread and chatted with others/myself. I accomplished next to nothing, and yet it was the best time of my life.
Well, the first half of 2019. The second half of 2019 wasn't very good.
I would love a job that doesn't put me in physical pain, but I don't know how likely that'll be. That rules out pretty much all retail jobs, factory jobs, manual labor jobs, etc.
Why can't chatting with people on a forum site be a full time job, I love doing that
Ok goodnight
(4th May 2022, 11:29 AM)Mystery Wrote: Basically to sum it up, they put me on the side of the production line that I can't do, that I've told them I can't do at least a dozen times. I get mad, and say "Thank f*** it's break time" then go ice my wrists. Coworker tells supervisor what I said, supervisor comes into break room and blasts my ass for getting mad and tells me I need to go home if I'm that bad instead of getting mad. Just told him to move me somewhere else. He moved me to another job that also hurts my wrists, but less. And it's at that other job that did something wacky to my shoulder

What kind of company do you work for? It sounds like you're doing some hard ass labor, my friend. It's starting to remind me of when I used to work for FedEx. Jobs like that, can bring on some ignorant ass people because it's a blue collar-working environment. You can generally expect people to not care much about your well-being, in those kinds of places.