Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(31st May 2022, 8:59 AM)Mystery Wrote: Also a clip that I can boost the quality of, because eww 480p

I'm having trouble figuring out what episode it's from
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(31st May 2022, 9:09 AM)Different Wrote: Right. But now, I see there's a strong spirit of depression, that's influencing you to have these thoughts. People don't talk about these supernatural influencers because they either don't know enough about them, can't bother to care, or probably are unaware of their existence. I can't wait to see what people have to say about this. It's going to be a long thread, so brace yourself!

I see what you did there.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Meh, it's not that great of a clip anyway.
cringe but ok
[Image: giphy.gif]
I've got a better clip in mind from Scrubs, get prepared!

Might as well hype it up like Different does with his threads xD
(31st May 2022, 9:23 AM)Mystery Wrote: I see what you did there.

Now, I have your attention lol 👻👽😈
(31st May 2022, 9:28 AM)Mystery Wrote: I've got a better clip in mind from Scrubs, get prepared!

Might as well hype it up like Different does with his threads xD

I don't think it's going to beat my thread, bro lol. I'm touching on some deep subjects that aren't for the faint of heart. It's not suitable for children under 13. A lot of nightmares involved.
Alright, the clip is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ32heFz5Uw
@Mystery This is your boss at work

Bruhhh, the title of the video is only like 10 seconds of the video's runtime! I hate it when they do that! They should take notes from my clips... c:
(31st May 2022, 7:01 AM)Mystery Wrote: I still want to go for something practical over something that looks nice and goes fast. I'm not sure if an electric car would be a better route to take.

Electric cars look nice and go fast. And they're still significantly more expensive than non-electric cars.
A mild hybrid car would be the best option if you want a good balance of affordability and environmental friendliness.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
On a somewhat related note, did anyone else hear that they released an electric version of the Ford F-150?
Would be nice to see the folders above me firing up their GPUs in the name of curing diseases. Every bit helps!
(31st May 2022, 8:13 AM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, I know... :c

He was my favorite comedian of ALL TIME before he passed, and I was devastated when I found out he passed away. It literally messed me up mentally, back in October 2021, and I haven't been the same since. I still have constant thoughts about death because of it.

That reminds me, I wonder if Norm Macdonald will be on season 3 of The Orville. Cause they recorded partway through before Covid hit. Well, The Orville season 3 premieres tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out.
If I hear his glorious voice in new media one last time, I may burst into tears
From The Orville (season 3) wikipedia:

"Norm Macdonald completed voiceover work as Lt. Yaphit prior to his death in September 2021, making it one of his final roles."

I am gonna bawl my eyes out
This guy didn't tell anyone he even had cancer, because he didn't want to be pitied. It's such an admirable way of thinking. And here he was, recording voices for a character literally months before his time. He was dedicated to his work to the very end.

THIS IS WHY I HAVE FOLDED NONSTOP SINCE OCTOBER, BY THE WAY. F*** CANCER. TOOK OUT THE BEST CELEBRITY OF ALL TIME
(1st June 2022, 8:08 AM)Mystery Wrote: That reminds me, I wonder if Norm Macdonald will be on season 3 of The Orville. Cause they recorded partway through before Covid hit. Well, The Orville season 3 premieres tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out.

(1st June 2022, 8:36 AM)Mystery Wrote: If I hear his glorious voice in new media one last time, I may burst into tears

(1st June 2022, 9:42 AM)Mystery Wrote: From The Orville (season 3) wikipedia:

"Norm Macdonald completed voiceover work as Lt. Yaphit prior to his death in September 2021, making it one of his final roles."

I am gonna bawl my eyes out

(1st June 2022, 11:49 AM)Mystery Wrote: This guy didn't tell anyone he even had cancer, because he didn't want to be pitied. It's such an admirable way of thinking. And here he was, recording voices for a character literally months before his time. He was dedicated to his work to the very end.

THIS IS WHY I HAVE FOLDED NONSTOP SINCE OCTOBER, BY THE WAY. F*** CANCER. TOOK OUT THE BEST CELEBRITY OF ALL TIME

"When I hear a guy lost a battle to cancer, that really did bother me, that that’s a term. It implies that he failed and that somebody else that defeated cancer is heroic and courageous."

- Norm Macdonald
cringe but ok
[Image: giphy.gif]
@Mystery I'm calling you out! You can't OutSpam me, bruh 😈 As far as I'm concerned, there's only ONE REAL spamming champion on this form 💪👑 I'm the only one who stepped up to you! 😱

This is what I think, every time you think you have a chance: