Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Should I purposely make a video look as crappy quality as possible and call it 1080p? Sounds like a funny challenge.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(13th June 2022, 2:26 PM)Mystery Wrote: Should I purposely make a video look as crappy quality as possible and call it 1080p? Sounds like a funny challenge.

I have a challenge for you: Try uploading in 8k.
Check it out! It's a HIGH QUALITY 1080P 60FPS video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyIdkMLxgA

xD
I could make it look a whole hell of a lot worse than that, too.
(13th June 2022, 2:49 PM)Different Wrote: I have a challenge for you: Try uploading in 8k.

Not possible with my current monitor or camera.
@Mystery You gotta listen to this song. This is one of the most chillest songs I've ever heard 🎼🎧🎹

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(13th June 2022, 2:53 PM)Mystery Wrote: Not possible with my current monitor or camera.
Imagine though lol
Someone clicks on it expecting to see the crispest lines ever and it looks like 144p.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(14th June 2022, 2:29 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Imagine though lol
Someone clicks on it expecting to see the crispest lines ever and it looks like 144p.

A bigger troll would be putting an 8k picture on the thumbnail.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
(14th June 2022, 6:59 AM)Mystery Wrote: Most of my all time favorite songs come from Pogo. Dude is a pioneer of the genre. He's been putting out beats like this since 2007.

I'm not really a big fan of pogo's music, but purple cat seems ok.
Yeah, it's not for everyone. I respect your opinion.
(14th June 2022, 7:03 PM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, it's not for everyone. I respect your opinion.

Something tells me not to post the next thread in this community because I know most people won't care. I'm seriously thinking about migrating to Quora or Reddit, and I think you should, too. You'll get quicker replies than this dead ass community. I have more views than replies. Jiggmin Village is really stale now. Back then, my threads were lit in 2009.
Looks like fdx3 is folding for Team Jiggmin again. That's nice to see.
(14th June 2022, 7:24 PM)Different Wrote: Something tells me not to post the next thread in this community because I know most people won't care. I'm seriously thinking about migrating to Quora or Reddit, and I think you should, too. You'll get quicker replies than this dead ass community. I have more views than replies. Jiggmin Village is really stale now. Back then, my threads were lit in 2009.

Don't focus on the quantity of your replies, focus on the quality. If you want more quality replies, this isn't the right place. It's established that this is a small community.
(14th June 2022, 7:46 PM)Mystery Wrote: Don't focus on the quantity of your replies, focus on the quality. If you want more quality replies, this isn't the right place. It's established that this is a small community.

Which is why I'm considering not posting anymore threads. It seems like you're the only one who understands what I'm talking about. The rest of these cats are clueless. Do you ever feel that maybe you're in the wrong place, like I do?
(14th June 2022, 8:03 PM)Different Wrote: Something tells me not to post the next thread in this community because I know most people won't care. I'm seriously thinking about migrating to Quora or Reddit, and I think you should, too. You'll get quicker replies than this dead ass community.

If you're going to take the time to write something, you should share it here too. While most people don't reply to your threads, quite a few still read it. And I personally find your threads interesting to read, so don't leave pls. Smile
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(14th June 2022, 10:54 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: If you're going to take the time to write something, you should share it here too. While most people don't reply to your threads, quite a few still read it. And I personally find your threads interesting to read, so don't leave pls. Smile

Well, it's nice to know that a few people like you, still find my threads interesting. So, I appreciate you saying that 😁 When I first arrived on JV, my goal was to bring something different to the table. Changing my name was definitely the next step to help me stand out amongst others.
(14th June 2022, 8:03 PM)Different Wrote: Which is why I'm considering not posting anymore threads. It seems like you're the only one who understands what I'm talking about. The rest of these cats are clueless. Do you ever feel that maybe you're in the wrong place, like I do?

I think that if you left, people would miss you and your threads. I would miss you and your threads. Even if I don't always have a well-written response for your threads, I do read them, and enjoy them.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
boiled eggs in a volcano
(15th June 2022, 8:53 PM)IcyMind Wrote: boiled eggs in a volcano

Yo, it's been a hot minute
I miss our shenanigans in the old million page thread