Let's get this thread to a million pages!
And there's Dut and IcyMind on page 14713
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(8th July 2022, 3:08 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Acid Forums had more energy than JV ever did. JV was lit during 2009 at it's best. My username on there was "Monster". That was when I was a 16 year old kid, trolling and being ignorant. I used to annoy the shit outta higher ranked accounts, trying to get folded LOL.

Back then I went by named444, then Sheepit
We didn't realize we were creating memories, we just knew we were having fun
(8th July 2022, 3:11 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: We didn't realize we were creating memories, we just knew we were having fun

Yeah that's true. I hate to say it, but I think UnknownAX is part of what made JV and Pr2, interesting. Do you realize that because of what that man did, people are creating a bunch of accounts, using his initials "UAX"? Also, no one is creating an account with his username on here, out of respect for him.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
[Image: 3OlI2IZ.png]

lmao
(8th July 2022, 3:27 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [Image: 3OlI2IZ.png]

lmao

This is why mods and admins would get disrespected, sometimes. They called us misbehaved little monkey children, but we fired back at them! 🔥⚡️🤬🤯
(8th July 2022, 3:27 PM)Robin Hood Wrote: https://youtu.be/9arRsdRTTNI?t=6

https://youtu.be/ifFNeqzB5os?t=13

Freaking thieves

(8th July 2022, 3:27 PM)Robin Hood Wrote: Neimer you freaking stole from Bounc3 and you know it

Freaking scumbag

But the top one has a cute anime girl

That's where Bounc3 went wrong (even though it's actually Pyroific)
(8th July 2022, 3:33 PM)Different Wrote: This is why mods and admins would get disrespected, sometimes. They called us misbehaved little monkey children, but we fired back at them! 🔥⚡️🤬🤯

I still remember purr cot vividly.
(8th July 2022, 3:06 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Hahaha I remember making those avatars for me you and Verdusk, and Suuper used element zapper so he wouldn't have to look at the flashing avatars

Yeah lmao
á
@Camer the Dragon @Yomakoy What's the greatest difference between JV and Acid Forums? It seems like Acid Forums had the most wildest user posts in the community, and the "Let's get this thread to a million pages", had way more pages than this. I've seen as high as 20,000 pages on there.

But, we can all agree that 1 million pages is wishful, arbitrary thinking.
If Acid Forums was still around today, I think it would be just as (in)active as this site.

People were younger back then and had more time to spend online. Now that they've grown from their teens to early-mid twenties, you can't expect people to have the same dedication towards an online forum.

So Acid Forums isn't really any better. It just existed in a better time.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
You also couldn't pop bubbles on Acid Forums, so that's +1 to JV.
(8th July 2022, 10:52 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: If Acid Forums was still around today, I think it would be just as (in)active as this site.

People were younger back then and had more time to spend online. Now that they've grown from their teens to early-mid twenties, you can't expect people to have the same dedication towards an online forum.

Good point. On the other hand, I think Ax6 knew how to draw in a crowd, better than this site. So, it depends. As for me, I was in my early twenties when that forum site first launched back in 2015. I left in 2017.
(8th July 2022, 11:22 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: You also couldn't pop bubbles on Acid Forums, so that's +1 to JV.

lmfao! That feature was created for kids, bro 😂 You and I are some of the oldest people on here, in the very late 20s. @FDX3 is at least 30 years old.
I am nowhere near the oldest here.
I could be 18 for all you know Tongue
(8th July 2022, 11:57 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I am nowhere near the oldest here.
I could be 18 for all you know Tongue

Stop the Cap! 🤡🤣😲🤥 Something just tells me that you're around my age, if not older. At least 27 and up, bruh 😁
(9th July 2022, 12:41 AM)Different Wrote: Stop the Cap! 🤡🤣😲🤥 Something just tells me that you're around my age, if not older. At least 27 and up, bruh 😁

I'm definitely not around your age.
(9th July 2022, 12:44 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I'm definitely not around your age.

So you admit you are older than me? 😲😱 Are you a millennial or Gen-Z? Also, what year did you graduate high school?
(8th July 2022, 10:09 PM)Different Wrote: @Camer the Dragon @Yomakoy What's the greatest difference between JV and Acid Forums? It seems like Acid Forums had the most wildest user posts in the community, and the "Let's get this thread to a million pages", had way more pages than this. I've seen as high as 20,000 pages on there.

But, we can all agree that 1 million pages is wishful, arbitrary thinking.

I think a lot of the interesting people left, but that's not really ax6, bls1999, or Eternal's fault; people move on, and life goes on. Even on Acid Forums I noticed a decline from the original JV, but that's just how the community was. People would leave, but wouldn't come back. Even though we used to make jokes about "no one escapes the village", it seems the majority of them did.

One thing I have to say, on Acid Forums, we sure as hell made the most of what we had. 2019 and before was lit on Acid Forums, because the people that were still there had interesting things to say. Acid Forums in 2020 was much like JV2 is now. It was a ghost town. Probably even more so than JV2. I don't see it ever going back to how it was.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(8th July 2022, 10:52 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: If Acid Forums was still around today, I think it would be just as (in)active as this site.

Yeah sometime from 2018/2019 and on it was pretty stale
The million pages thread was like 90% of the activity, the other 10% being that guy (9k) making a bunch of threads wishing the death penalty on people lmao
á