Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(14th July 2022, 11:57 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: My life was changed when I heard Alice uncompressed on Pogo's bandcamp over his 480p youtube upload. I experienced my favorite song all over again, but enhanced.

The music sounds like a vibe, but the lyrics, they can have that. I could take the instrumental and remix it into a hip hop song with record scratching effects. Why does the lyrics sound like something The Beatles used in their song?

It sounds nothing like that
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(14th July 2022, 12:23 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: It sounds nothing like that

Do you know what the Beatles are saying in that strange message?
(14th July 2022, 12:38 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: People in the comments always try to find the "hidden lyrics" when he's just sampling different voice lines to harmonize. There is no strange, hidden message in Pogo's lyrics, people hear what they want to hear.

What about the Beatles song that I just sent you? What do you think that hidden message means? It was played backwards.
I have no idea, it sounds like gibberish.
@Yomakoy If you played Spyro the Dragon from Ps1, then this guy scared the shit outta you as a child. First one, scared the shit outta me as a child. Which one do you find more frightening?

Original High Caves Spider

New High Caves Spider
No Spyro. Crash Bandicoot, The Simpsons: Hit and Run, and Bust-A-Move 4.

Bust-A-Move 4 was so addicting that it actually led me to get wrist cramps from playing it for too long.
Every time you set off a combo in that game, it was like a dose of serotonin.
(14th July 2022, 1:45 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: No Spyro. Crash Bandicoot, The Simpsons: Hit and Run, and Bust-A-Move 4.

Bust-A-Move 4 was so addicting that it actually led me to get wrist cramps from playing it for too long.

You dodged a childhood bullet. Everyone is talking about how that original spider scared the shit out of them, including til this very day. Play the original Spyro game. You'll see what I'm talking about.
I definitely played other games on the PS1, but those were the 3 my brain can think of offhand.
@Yomakoy As a child, this game was difficult to beat without dying.

That game just reminds me of the AVGN review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3HTHgw2XE

Looks like Ankha has been sexualized for years.
(13th July 2022, 3:03 PM)Different Wrote: @Camer the Dragon Are you a crash bandicoot fan?

I played some when I was younger

Mainly Crash 3 on my own, and CTR and Crash Bash with @Chma lol, we played a lot so the disc for crash bash got scratched up tho

I don't like what they did to the New CTR tho with all what they did with adding microtransactions specifically after the game had launched and retroactively raised prices of stuff in shop, plus the short seasons that u had to grind constantly and poor online from what I heard. I never bought that game but I played it on someone else's xbox and the season without online is a massive grind lmao, it's deffo meant with online in mind. However, looking at new CTR purely mechanically (without shitty activision interference) it's a good game deffo, it's just activision ruining it lmao

N. Sane trilogy I haven't played but from what I heard it's quite good, maybe I'll play sometime idk
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Chma, Different

I think that's the hardest I've laughed all year

Warning: swears
@Different @Camer the Dragon

Have you heard the Japanese theme for Crash Bash? It's hilarious

And Dot Dash is literally just a remix of Can Can

LMAO according to the comments, THIS WAS THE FINAL BOSS MUSIC
That totally sets the mood for a final boss, am I right
(15th July 2022, 7:21 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I played some when I was younger

Mainly Crash 3 on my own, and CTR and Crash Bash with @Chma lol, we played a lot so the disc for crash bash got scratched up tho

I don't like what they did to the New CTR tho with all what they did with adding microtransactions specifically after the game had launched and retroactively raised prices of stuff in shop, plus the short seasons that u had to grind constantly and poor online from what I heard. I never bought that game but I played it on someone else's xbox and the season without online is a massive grind lmao, it's deffo meant with online in mind. However, looking at new CTR purely mechanically (without shitty activision interference) it's a good game deffo, it's just activision ruining it lmao

N. Sane trilogy I haven't played but from what I heard it's quite good, maybe I'll play sometime idk

Yeah, I've never been a fan of the microtransactions, either. I don't like how you had to wait once a month for a new Grand Prix, to get the championship cart. They need to understand that people don't have time to grind and collect stuff from the game. Plus, they don't give you a lot of coins to buy something from the shop, when you do get an achievement lol.

Also yeah, I used to be addicted to the new CTR. I still haven't bought the new crash game yet. I'm still debating whether I should do it for PS5 or not.
(15th July 2022, 9:32 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: @Different @Camer the Dragon

Have you heard the Japanese theme for Crash Bash? It's hilarious

I think I remember listening to this a few years ago, when someone was playing the Japanese version of the game on YT🤔 It was released before the American version during October 2000, I think.