Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Yomakoy The dingodile boss fight song from Crash bandicoot 3 Warped, made Dot Dash, famous. Dot dash is just a rip off from the 90s, only without some of the trumpets that was played in Dingodile's song from 1998. Josh Mancell, truly is a legend. When Naughty Dog fell apart, and Activision took over, that's when Crash went down hill.

I don't care what anyone says, Naughty Dog (including Josh Mancell), will always be the GOATS!
@Yomakoy You remember Jason Rubin and Andy Gavin, right? The Two GOATS of Crash bandicoot and other games like Jax and Dexter, etc.

I think Josh Mancell did a lot of the composing for Jak and Daxter as well.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(15th July 2022, 1:27 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy The dingodile boss fight song from Crash bandicoot 3 Warped, made Dot Dash, famous. Dot dash is just a rip off from the 90s, only without some of the trumpets that was played in Dingodile's song from 1998. Josh Mancell, truly is a legend. When Naughty Dog fell apart, and Activision took over, that's when Crash went down hill.

I don't care what anyone says, Naughty Dog (including Josh Mancell), will always be the GOATS!

Dot Dash is just a variation of the Dingodile Boss Music, yeah. Crash Bandicoot had potential to be the next Mario if Naughty Dog hadn't crumbled.

Also, Sonic's Ass... lmao. That was the test name for Crash Bandicoot because of the camera being positioned behind the character. Then I think it was Willy the Wombat for a while, before they eventually settled on Crash Bandicoot.
The original Crash Bandicoot wasn't going to have crates at all, fun fact.
I'll watch that video when I'm less tired, I wouldn't be able to devote attention to it right now.
(15th July 2022, 9:32 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: And Dot Dash is literally just a remix of Can Can

Yeah I've heard of that one before it made me laugh so hard with the random honking horns, especially the low pitched one
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I remember sometimes in crash bash we'd put the game in other languages cos it was funny and to hear what they said for win/loss/etc. in diff languages
á
Interesting video.
You can't have gifs as avatars here, that's so disappointing.
Alright, @Different

You inspired me to attempt a 100% playthrough of Crash Bandicoot 2

I've beaten the game before, but just with the crystals
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Bruhhhhh

They put 3 boxes at the end of the snowball chase level, Crash Dash, but if you're not reacting fast enough then you can't get them and HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE LEVEL TO GET THE GEM!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: V66Yg7k.gif]
Alright, I got all of the gems in the first warp room. That's a good stopping point.
Almost 25 years
5 more years I be 30
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(16th July 2022, 11:05 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Alright, @Different

You inspired me to attempt a 100% playthrough of Crash Bandicoot 2

I've beaten the game before, but just with the crystals

I'm glad I could push you to 100% the game. I've always found the levels on the fourth floor, the hardest to beat with 100%.
(16th July 2022, 12:47 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Alright, I got all of the gems in the first warp room. That's a good stopping point.

First floor is light work, bruh lol
(16th July 2022, 10:02 PM)Different Wrote: First floor is light work, bruh lol

lmao

Not gonna lie, I struggled with the Hang Eight crate gem.
The timed gem only took me a few tries, but that bonus path tripped me up
The Snow Go red gem was kind of a pain to get too
Air Crash is causing me some problems