Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I just called JV2 Acid Forums in a different thread, yikes

I will never live this down
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Yomakoy He looks pissed LOL! This is what happens when you skip school to go get high, somewhere 😂

Guy: Shows Chris Benoit his school report card.

Chris Benoit: Just wait until we get home!

I found a way to save money: I'm not eating anything today
@Yomakoy How is it that @Camer the Dragon has way more posts than you, and he joined this site around the same time you did??
Mystery actually has 9,626 posts and Camer the Dragon has 7,082 posts.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(24th July 2022, 10:21 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Mystery actually has 9,626 posts and Camer the Dragon has 7,082 posts.

I met collectively on JV, not this thread.
Yep, that's across JV. We're only up to post 6,736 here.

Posts in Village Games don't count towards the number of Posts. But you can go to someone's profile and see every post they've made.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
Ah yes, I remember when I posted a lot on the old JV's Village Games...
[Image: 9SYINKZ.png]
(24th July 2022, 9:57 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy How is it that @Camer the Dragon has way more posts than you, and he joined this site around the same time you did??

He posts in non-Forum Games threads a lot more than me.
I don't know if you've noticed, but most of my posts are in this thread, where post count isn't affected.
[Image: yEUobwr.png]

Shoutout to whoever left this comment on my video. It made my day!
(24th July 2022, 9:57 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy How is it that @Camer the Dragon has way more posts than you, and he joined this site around the same time you did??

Village Games posts don't appear in post total
á
I've also deleted like 100 of my posts out of cringe
(25th July 2022, 10:36 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Village Games posts don't appear in post total

I was referring to all the other posts that are outside of this.
First off, I barely posted here for the majority of 2019 because I was still on Acid Forums. By the time I started posting in early 2020, the new forum site activity hype had already died down. There wasn't much I could post in. I deleted probably closer to 250-300 of my actual posts because they were me whining or being cringy. I deleted all of my PR2 50+ Ranks posts a while back, which was like 80 or more of my posts. Now I mainly stick to this thread, where post count isn't increased. I post more than Camer, technically. Just not for posts that are actually counted.
If this were a discussion thread where you could discuss anything, and all of my spam posts were deleted, then it would be a lot closer. I may actually be ahead. But there's no way of knowing for sure.

I don't really care about post count anyway. Those days are long behind me. Maybe back on the original JV, when I had over 8k posts.
Also, as a side note, over a third of my current post count is located within the "What are you listening to" thread.
My replacement Yoko Littner night light also arrived damaged. It's just a cheaply made product, I'm refunding my money.
It's a shame because the actual lighting effect and custom options are really neat. It's just the acrylic that's really poor quality. Spots and scuffs all over it.
I almost went to the hospital tonight, so not my greatest night. Full on body aches everywhere to the point where I almost collapsed. But hope you all are doing well! I need rest.