Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Camer the Dragon @Different

Should I post a Simpsons: Hit & Run rage video to my main channel?

It would be a while before I upload it, but I'm just curious if anyone would be interested in watching it.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
My thinking is to just run it on a PC emulator so I can record it in 1080p60 on OBS.
I can't guarantee it to be as funny as Poofesure's rage, but we'll see.
https://youtu.be/C0O_v_iBOmo?t=1347

"Someone check my underwear."

"Ok, that's a lawsuit."

That has to be the funniest unintentional dialogue ever.

Warning: 6396 swears
I wonder how long that video took them to edit.
Every time I upload to my main channel I lose subscribers.

But my side channel stuff, that's gaining me subscribers. I don't understand.
Literally within 5 minutes of uploading something, I lost 2 subscribers.
Guess I'll focus on what's working. People like clips more than my edits.
(27th July 2022, 10:37 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: @Camer the Dragon @Different

Should I post a Simpsons: Hit & Run rage video to my main channel?

It would be a while before I upload it, but I'm just curious if anyone would be interested in watching it.

Sure, go for it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(27th July 2022, 10:38 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: My thinking is to just run it on a PC emulator so I can record it in 1080p60 on OBS.

Sounds like a plan! Run it on a PS2 emulator and invest in a PS3 controller. If you don't like using wired controllers, you can always connect the controller via bluetooth. If you go through this emulation process, then I wouldn't mind you doing the whole 1080p60 on OBS. Then, you should consider putting your face in the corner or something.
(27th July 2022, 1:20 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Every time I upload to my main channel I lose subscribers.

But my side channel stuff, that's gaining me subscribers. I don't understand.

Well, let's start off with, 'What exactly are you uploading to your main channel?' Because that right there, will tell me exactly what the culprit is. Also too, you need to consider who your audience is and what your main focus is, when you upload to Youtube. If you upload random stuff that doesn't make sense, then people will tune out.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
My main channel uploads are kind of all over the place to be fair
Whereas my clips channel, it's already established that it's nothing but clips
(27th July 2022, 1:34 PM)Different Wrote: Sounds like a plan! Run it on a PS2 emulator and invest in a PS3 controller. If you don't like using wired controllers, you can always connect the controller via bluetooth. If you go through this emulation process, then I wouldn't mind you doing the whole 1080p60 on OBS. Then, you should consider putting your face in the corner or something.

Uhh... ugly ass faces like mine don't do too well on youtube lmao
So here's a fun rule to keep the anger levels high: I'm not going to skip any missions.

It's installing, I'll (hopefully) record some over the weekend.
(27th July 2022, 10:37 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Should I post a Simpsons: Hit & Run rage video to my main channel?

I'd watch it if you alert me when it's done
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(27th July 2022, 1:58 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: My main channel uploads are kind of all over the place to be fair

Exactly my point. It's just random uploads that don't make any sense to your audience. I think once you establish to them, what the main channel focuses on, then people will begin to understand what they're investing their time into. Then they'll make rational decisions whether they want to stay subbed to you or not.

Are you trying to upload gaming there too, or what? Also, try to make your main channel and 2nd channel, interconnected for a little while, just to see how that plays out. People will understand quickly, then.
(27th July 2022, 2:00 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Uhh... ugly ass faces like mine don't do too well on youtube lmao

Well, as long as the rage is there, you'd be fine lol. Not everyone has a face cam. Plus we all know what your look like anyways because we saw your old pic 😂
(13th July 2022, 10:19 AM)Different Wrote: Idk, man. You tell me. Only you can answer that question. It seems like you drifted away and started to get involved into other things in life. Same thing with the rest of us. Take @Uptight 534 for example. He used to post a lot in Acid Forums, even @David. Now, they've moved on.

Naw I ain't moved on