Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Keep it under 30 seconds, and NBC be damned.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]

Poofesure is right, this waiting music does slap.
(1st August 2022, 5:00 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Poofesure is right, this waiting music does slap.

Personally, I like this track better:

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
To each their own! c:

I like 'em both, but the bassline in the waiting music is too good.
@Yomakoy I think you might get a kick outta this.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(1st August 2022, 3:17 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I don't recognize any of these usernames.

[Image: HjhAc4B.png]

Way to go, bls1999! The day after I pointed this out, he purges the spam accounts.
They may be gone, but their birthdays will not be forgotten (because they're all on January 1st)

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
but i'm still here
i failed the mario twitter challenge
@Master Raiden I need one more answer out of you, on my blog. This will tell me your final stance.
(2nd August 2022, 3:37 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy I think you might get a kick outta this.

👌 Awesome. And it gave me an idea for a clip
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
@Yomakoy I got one more for you 🔥💪

(3rd August 2022, 3:53 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: 👌 Awesome. And it gave me an idea for a clip

I even gave it a clickbait title and thumbnail.
Facility Theme was pretty good
(3rd August 2022, 8:21 AM)Yomakoy Wrote:

I even gave it a clickbait title and thumbnail.

Yo, nice job, man. What kind of editing did you do to the video? It looks like you added the music and the logo or something. I will caution you on one thing though: There's this pop that happens in the music, when the camera switches views at 0:14. I'd recommend some kind of quick fade in-between that part, or have it quickly fade to a slightly lower volume.
The clips don't take any editing, I'm gonna be honest. I just clip things from other videos/shows/movies/etc. in the highest possible quality
It's the main channel uploads that I'm actually putting effort into, and those are getting less traction than my random clips from The Office lmao

[Image: P1DJHd7.png]

[Image: pmANDHY.png]
If you're wondering how I got those 400 subscribers on Yomakoy, it was from a compilation of The Office. It got 1.7 million views before NBC stuck their claws in it and blocked it worldwide. Like, literally the only way I've figured out how to grow my channel is by posting The Office crap.
I think I'm gonna have to invest in a capture card, dude. If I wanna grow my main channel. I did editing work that I was proud of on those Crash Bandicoot videos, but the crappy filming detracted from it.
Or I can throw my hands at the Smite rage videos. If I can find the motivation.
But I really wanted to film something with The Simpsons: Hit & Run