Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Hello Ben hurry up with the ban hammer
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
Ben10 hurry up my g
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
Aw lol
Wait what happened
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Some of the convos I've had with him led me to believe he's trolling
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
Oh it's some heated argument in public messages
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
(25th October 2022, 9:00 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Some of the convos I've had with him led me to believe he's trolling

He used to do me like that, last year.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
Well Matt got banned again, no surprise there lol

Maybe he can find some other community that will put up with his antics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Matt
Mmm chamomile tea is good
@Yomakoy How is that emulator doing? Do you plan on doing a whole, Crash Bandicoot 1 series from PS1?
(25th October 2022, 9:14 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy How is that emulator doing? Do you plan on doing a whole, Crash Bandicoot 1 series from PS1?

No need for an emulator, I can capture PS1/PS2 stuff with my capture card and converter. And it's the same quality anyway.

I can show off some footage if you wanna see it, but I'm thinking of redoing the entire gameplay.
The main issue I have with it is how much I was swearing. Yeah, it might be funny to some people. But if I ever try to get monetized and they go looking at my content to verify me, swearing like a sailor is a no-no.
(25th October 2022, 9:21 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: The main issue I have with it is how much I was swearing. Yeah, it might be funny to some people. But if I ever try to get monetized and they go looking at my content to verify me, swearing like a sailor is a no-no.

Youtube has gotten soft, lately. They used to not give a damn about people swearing. I think in the last 7 years, they started doing that shit.
  • Mia
(25th October 2022, 9:19 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: No need for an emulator, I can capture PS1/PS2 stuff with my capture card and converter. And it's the same quality anyway.

I can show off some footage if you wanna see it, but I'm thinking of redoing the entire gameplay.

Great! Can't wait to see it! Also too, let me know when you get Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit PS1.
  • Mia
I will upload the portion I did edit and you can let me know if you want to see me edit the rest, and I can post it unlisted.

But I think if I keep doing this, I want to keep the same rage levels but reduce the vulgarity.
I never did beat the game by the way lol

I made it like halfway up the third island
(25th October 2022, 9:23 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I will upload the portion I did edit and you can let me know if you want to see me edit the rest, and I can post it unlisted.

But I think if I keep doing this, I want to keep the same rage levels but reduce the vulgarity.

Sure, send it off. Frustration and rage, warms my heart LOL! 😂
(25th October 2022, 9:25 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I never did beat the game by the way lol

I made it like halfway up the third island

It's not that hard, bruh 😂 You just gotta have patience and proficiency.
I kind of want to edit the fights I had with Koala Kong and Pinstripe cause I absolutely lost my mind.
This is me we're talking about, I suck at games lol

Also I got a game over and got sent back an entire island which destroyed my motivation lmao