Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(19th November 2022, 12:24 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Have you seen the meme that's just a low quality upload of Funky Town? That meme takes 0 effort to make lol

Haven't seen it until you showed me. Man, that music takes me back to the good ole days. The meme is just a chip spinning around and around. So, something really basic doesn't really take a lot of effort to make. Hey, what video software or app are you using to make the memes?
(19th November 2022, 2:15 PM)Different Wrote: Haven't seen it until you showed me. Man, that music takes me back to the good ole days. The meme is just a chip spinning around and around. So, something really basic doesn't really take a lot of effort to make. Hey, what video software or app are you using to make the memes?

Lightworks Create.

Here it is:

Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I even uploaded it in 4k for the full effect
I did watch your video by the way but I really don't know what to say about it
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(19th November 2022, 2:57 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I did watch your video by the way but I really don't know what to say about it

Yeah, a lot of people on here, usually don't. Did it give you the chills, though? I thought about getting a job as a video editor, even though I have an audio engineering degree. Still looking for jobs, though.
My goal is to prove to people that Angels and Demons exist. No one on this forum site, seems to believe me unless I show them proof. People only care when it happens to them, though.
Alright 43 guests, go watch my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOkfAQRxXH0
(19th November 2022, 11:08 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Maybe I should start making some troll threads about PR2. I think PR2 needs a hat that still awards x2 exp, but also adds 2 minutes to the race completed time. Call it the Dankrank Hat.

(19th November 2022, 11:09 AM)Different Wrote: Good idea. I can support you, too.

It has been done.
I've successfully figured some of these people out, now. I know who to tag and not to tag, next time because they don't give a shit, anyway. I see how it is.
My next video is gonna be harsh, now. Everybody can relate to this one. Humans can be so complicated, sometimes.
"Gentlemen, I give you Crystal Pepsi. All the great taste of regular Pepsi, but without that troublesome opacity."
(19th November 2022, 6:39 PM)Different Wrote: I've successfully figured some of these people out, now. I know who to tag and not to tag, next time because they don't give a shit, anyway. I see how it is.

Ghost mentions are also a thing apparently
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(20th November 2022, 3:45 AM)TRUC Wrote: Ghost mentions are also a thing apparently

Original op got deleted by mistake. Resending.
@Yomakoy @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden @TRUC @Stunt @Camer the Dragon @tadtad @Dan-83 @Lego-man945 @ThePizzaEater1000 @Dangevin @*Izi-Blissers* @ProClifo @Mulley @Battlealvin2009 @Eternal @Justinbob100 @Nemo Nation @bls1999 @ExplosionZ @Adulock77 @Stxtics @4h3y @dotime @Ashley766 @Coolius @AlphaZ @Matt @Magniloquent @Pirate @Logan7 @David @Janelle

I'm creating a cartoon tier list thread (something that's never been done before on JV), coming up by the end of this week. It's going to include a few different cartoon networks, packed with a whole bunch of cartoons (some of which you may have never heard of before) from the 60s to today. I'm including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Boomerang, Adult-Swim Cartoon Network, etc. Everybody can relate to this opportunity to share with me, your best cartoons during your childhood.

This gives me a chance to explore your childhood memories and what makes you tick, today. The original op got deleted by mistake, so please ignore that and consider this post. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not. I'm trying to get this thread to be lit. The majority of the cartoons will be listed on the thread. However, just the most popular ones will be listed on the poll and possibly the tier list as well.

Be on the lookout for it, and please hold me accountable from time to time. One last thing: For those of you who are in your feelings atm about getting pinged, just know that I did it because this one is important. Hopefully you'll understand by the end of the week. This may be the last time that I ping everyone like this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Dan-83, Mia, Mulley
I quote The Simpsons and Family Guy all the time. So I think you can guess what my favorite cartoons are. Hell, I quoted Family Guy not too long ago:

(20th November 2022, 2:22 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: "Gentlemen, I give you Crystal Pepsi. All the great taste of regular Pepsi, but without that troublesome opacity."

And The Simpsons a couple of weeks ago:

(6th November 2022, 12:25 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Ahh, sweet liquor eases the pain
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
The funniest commercial ever:

Unless fake commercials count, then Gary's Mattress or Jones BBQ & Foot Massage are the funniest
"Look at that, don't that look wonderful?"
Someone needs to get that to play during the superbowl
Let's play a game called how long can I sleep/lie in bed

My record is 23 hours