Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(20th November 2022, 7:12 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: The funniest commercial ever:

LMFAO! Who the hell made this commercial? Also, will you still be logging in on this site, in your 30s?
@Yomakoy Also too, here's something else that I think you might find interesting. Personally, I'd just break the hinges off the door if I were trying to escape lol.

(20th November 2022, 5:23 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden @TRUC @Stunt @Camer the Dragon @tadtad @Dan-83 @Lego-man945 @ThePizzaEater1000 @Dangevin @*Izi-Blissers* @ProClifo @Mulley @Battlealvin2009 @Eternal @Justinbob100 @Nemo Nation @bls1999 @ExplosionZ @Adulock77 @Stxtics @4h3y @dotime @Ashley766 @Coolius @AlphaZ @Matt @Magniloquent @Pirate @Logan7 @David @Janelle

I'm creating a cartoon tier list thread (something that's never been done before on JV), coming up by the end of this week. It's going to include a few different cartoon networks, packed with a whole bunch of cartoons (some of which you may have never heard of before) from the 60s to today. I'm including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Boomerang, Adult-Swim Cartoon Network, etc. Everybody can relate to this opportunity to share with me, your best cartoons during your childhood.

This gives me a chance to explore your childhood memories and what makes you tick, today. The original op got deleted by mistake, so please ignore that and consider this post. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not. I'm trying to get this thread to be lit. The majority of the cartoons will be listed on the thread. However, just the most popular ones will be listed on the poll and possibly the tier list as well.

Be on the lookout for it, and please hold me accountable from time to time. One last thing: For those of you who are in your feelings atm about getting pinged, just know that I did it because this one is important. Hopefully you'll understand by the end of the week. This may be the last time that I ping everyone like this.
dotn tagme in these conments.
Yemlo and Co.
k
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(20th November 2022, 5:23 AM)Different Wrote: I'm creating a cartoon tier list thread (something that's never been done before on JV), coming up by the end of this week. It's going to include a few different cartoon networks, packed with a whole bunch of cartoons (some of which you may have never heard of before) from the 60s to today. I'm including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Boomerang, Adult-Swim Cartoon Network, etc. Everybody can relate to this opportunity to share with me, your best cartoons during your childhood.

This gives me a chance to explore your childhood memories and what makes you tick, today. The original op got deleted by mistake, so please ignore that and consider this post. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not. I'm trying to get this thread to be lit. The majority of the cartoons will be listed on the thread. However, just the most popular ones will be listed on the poll and possibly the tier list as well.

Sounds cool, I prob wont do the tierlist but I'll post in thread regarding them
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(20th November 2022, 11:29 AM)Different Wrote: LMFAO! Who the hell made this commercial? Also, will you still be logging in on this site, in your 30s?

Hahaha I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure it got banned.

And I guess, if things are still going, and there's still activity.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(20th November 2022, 11:31 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Also too, here's something else that I think you might find interesting. Personally, I'd just break the hinges off the door if I were trying to escape lol.

Personally, I wouldn't go down there to begin with.
Personally, I prefer the air.
Not even at page 555 yet
We’re getting there
Fun fact, it’ll take 6,940 days to reach page 1,000,000, assuming that someone posts every 30 seconds nonstop. That’s a little over 19 years of nonstop posting
It's not about the million pages, it's about the conversations and friends you make along the way

"I've always gotten A's in music! How does a person go from a A to a D?"

"Happened to me in 8th grade."
https://youtu.be/3YTDLHdfFSQ?t=95

Ok 1:35-2:15 was actually fire
(20th November 2022, 6:43 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Personally, I wouldn't go down there to begin with.

What if they trained you to do it (knowing you'll get paid $10,000)? You'll have help by at least 5 other guys. It's what they do for a living. They purposely get themselves stuck in scenarios where it looks complicated to escape, but they always find a way. That's how they get views.
(21st November 2022, 12:22 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: https://youtu.be/3YTDLHdfFSQ?t=95

Ok 1:35-2:15 was actually fire

The remix is even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byV9vym38aU
It's like that episode of South Park where Kenny keeps getting paid to do reckless stuff. I'm not a reckless person, and I don't want to risk a paralyzing injury for a quick buck.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't go in a wrestling match with that other thread you posted either.
I've been thinking about my mortality a lot more ever since what happened. It's not worth taking health risks for money. Good health is the most important thing there is. Money is just a piece of paper.